Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   General Chat (https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/)
-   -   Window sticker (https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/window-sticker-103025/)

jimmy_for_ever 02-17-2021 02:01 PM

Window sticker

Hi everybody

I have a question about the window sticker that comes with car when it's new how can I get one. Because I contact GMC dealer and after I give them my VIN code they tell me

((Due to Federal Trade Commission guidelines, new vehicle window labels are not to be provided for vehicles that are purchased pre-owned or have been in-service. They are only provided for new vehicles at time of purchase. ))

christine_208 02-17-2021 04:43 PM

People will reproduce what the original window sticker would have been but that is normally reserved for collector cars. For instance, there is a company that will do that for your classic Mustang.

DonL 02-17-2021 05:33 PM

Hmmmmmm, you think that company would do it for your blazer? Are we at that year to consider them historic yet?

Have you gotten one for your stang? If so how much was it, if you don't mind.

Tom A 02-17-2021 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by jimmy_for_ever (Post 731837)
Hi everybody

I have a question about the window sticker that comes with car when it's new how can I get one. Because I contact GMC dealer and after I give them my VIN code they tell me

((Due to Federal Trade Commission guidelines, new vehicle window labels are not to be provided for vehicles that are purchased pre-owned or have been in-service. They are only provided for new vehicles at time of purchase. ))

Do you actually want the sticker, or do you just want to know all your installed options, color codes, etc.? Because there are VIN decoders available that will give you most of the information that was on your window sticker, just not in the same form. I think you can even get a build sheet from your local dealer.

jimmy_for_ever 02-18-2021 05:35 AM

No,I don't have classic car but I want it for my 2000 GMC JIMMY like the purchase value and other information that come with it. I am also plan to keep this car with me until it comes older and older maybe it gains it value after.

Tom A 02-18-2021 09:36 AM

Try putting your VIN in this one. It worked pretty well for me. It seems to be case-sensitive, so make sure you use capital letters.

jimmy_for_ever 02-19-2021 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by Tom A (Post 731865)
Try putting your VIN in this one. It worked pretty well for me. It seems to be case-sensitive, so make sure you use capital letters.

Thank you Tom I check this website and it's not give me a full information. But I have a question about if GM in USA maybe they can't find my window sticker because mine car is export. But they give me the full information of RPO codes after I give them my VIN code then I know that my car not Canadian it was export vehicle (CW2 COUNTRY - GULF STATES, R6K PROCESSING CODE - MID EAST, VC5 EXPORT SHIPPING LABEL, VPH VEHICLE PREP - EXPORT, VR6 TIE DOWN HOOK, VXS COMPLETE VEHICLE, LIN PLANT CODE: LINDEN N.J.).

I thought it is Canadian because it has cluster With both Units Bold KM/H and small written MPH and the owner Manual written in English not in Arabic :D like other cars here in middle east GM cars cluster only come in one Unit which is KM/H not both . While my dad have US import Escalade from New Jersey the cluster come with both Units but Bold MPH and small written KM/H and the owner Manual written in English.

winvoices.com 02-20-2021 10:16 AM

window stickers

I have been reproducing truck window stickers for a while now due to multiple requests. I do need to have an original for the standard items listed on the top depending on year and model. Also need the GM Heritage Invoice when available and copy of the SPID label.
Paul

https://winvoices.com/