General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

windsheild

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Beginning Member
blazendizz is on a distinguished road
Default windsheild

some punk *** kids were messing around with some damn rocks and busted my windsheild http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...ord/window.jpg

Old 03-09-2010, 08:02 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

That sucks man. I craked my windshield too, but that was from a flying rock off a truck. Do you know who the kids are...you could always get the po-po involved. They probably won't do anything but slap their wrists (being that they're kids) but it's worth a try..

Old 03-09-2010, 08:47 AM
Joemakerman is on a distinguished road

That really sucks dude, my brother was driving one time and some kids were hiding by the side of the road throwing rocks at cars and hit his fender and left a dent. This was a while ago. Gotta hate stupid kids though man, sure hope that never happens to me.

-Joe

Old 03-09-2010, 09:53 AM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Around here I'd call the cops. They might simply slap the kids on the wrists but the parents are held responsible for the kids actions and are made to fix it. Then again we are still backwoods and are not afraid to punish our kids, and I'm not talking time out or sending them to a shrink for 3 months lmao.

Old 03-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Beginning Member

i have no idea who they are but i found out that there were some neighborhood kids with a bb gun out the same day i got this spider crack so im guessing thats what did it but i'd like to find the bb gun and put a crack in there *** for that

Old 03-09-2010, 09:44 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

don't be afraid to open a can on them

Old 03-09-2010, 09:48 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

that's a nasty crack brother.

when you do find out who it was, make sure you stop by their house with the bill.

be courteous about it, but let the parents know that the next time anything does happen to any of your vehicles, that it'll be the police that come knocking.

most times if you're courteous, the parents will be accommodating. like i said though, most times.

Old 03-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
that's a nasty crack brother.

when you do find out who it was, make sure you stop by their house with the bill.

be courteous about it, but let the parents know that the next time anything does happen to any of your vehicles, that it'll be the police that come knocking.

most times if you're courteous, the parents will be accommodating. like i said though, most times.
i would but this is detroit so the parents mights shoot me witht the bb gun next lol but im still trying to find out who did it

Old 03-12-2010, 12:17 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i almost joined your club tonight.

i was standing on my porch, talking to one of my brother on the phone late this afternoon, when i see one of the kids playing hockey on the street in front of my house, give a wrist shot to a rock about 3 1/2" in size (weighed about 7 or 8 oz.), not down the street, but on a 45 right across the back of the Buick-and right over the hood of the Blazer (missed the passenger pillar by 3 or 4 inches!) and i heard it land with a "thud" on my wet grass.

i reamed the kid out of course, and later when i saw his mom, i went over-just to make sure if the kid told his Mom or Dad (whose a local OPP) it would be told correctly.

told her flat out after explaining what had happened, that if their kids damaged something of mine, i'd expect them to take care of it, same as i would if my kids did the same thing to anything of theirs. without missing a beat, she totally agreed & was glad i had brought it to her attention. she also had him appoligize for it, and had a talk with him about how it wasn't right to disrespect other people's property.

that last part kinda blew me away, but it was nice to see she genuinely meant what she said.

Old 03-12-2010, 12:42 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
i almost joined your club tonight.

i was standing on my porch, talking to one of my brother on the phone late this afternoon, when i see one of the kids playing hockey on the street in front of my house, give a wrist shot to a rock about 3 1/2" in size (weighed about 7 or 8 oz.), not down the street, but on a 45 right across the back of the Buick-and right over the hood of the Blazer (missed the passenger pillar by 3 or 4 inches!) and i heard it land with a "thud" on my wet grass.

i reamed the kid out of course, and later when i saw his mom, i went over-just to make sure if the kid told his Mom or Dad (whose a local OPP) it would be told correctly.

told her flat out after explaining what had happened, that if their kids damaged something of mine, i'd expect them to take care of it, same as i would if my kids did the same thing to anything of theirs. without missing a beat, she totally agreed & was glad i had brought it to her attention. she also had him appoligize for it, and had a talk with him about how it wasn't right to disrespect other people's property.

that last part kinda blew me away, but it was nice to see she genuinely meant what she said.
yeah i like it when its handled so diligently

Quick Reply: windsheild