Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   General Chat (https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/)
-   -   wlorton: you need this! (https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/wlorton-you-need-39863/)

hubert hefner 01-28-2010 08:05 AM

Thats pretty neat. steel frame wrapped in aluminum diamond plate would be cool. It would still impact fuel milage though. I wouldn't mind building a custom bumper for my full size pick up somethin mean.

ABN31B 01-28-2010 09:17 AM

@wlorton: wow nice find on those. a bit pricey, but dead sexy!
@sisk: yeah but what a few mpgs off the top when you can pound through someones side like a wrecking ball.... :D

wlorton 01-28-2010 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by ABN31B (Post 291990)
@wlorton: wow nice find on those. a bit pricey, but dead sexy!
@sisk: yeah but what a few mpgs off the top when you can pound through someones side like a wrecking ball.... :D

I think someone posted the link previously, but a little google never hurt anyone.. lol

dimone545 01-28-2010 01:20 PM

simple for sure.... I prefer more detail personally but thats just me.

ABN31B 01-28-2010 03:32 PM

I'll agree a bit more for the eyes to snack on (more angular, diamond plate/deb lining/power coating), inset or caged slots of lights, and tow links would really REALLY set that thing off. Too bad i have never seen this cat before. would be interesting to see who built it for him, and what they charge....

found this as something similar to what wlorton posted on craigslist
i like the look of the one on the ranger but + a pre-runner style bar

wlorton 01-28-2010 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by ABN31B (Post 292191)
I'll agree a bit more for the eyes to snack on (more angular, diamond plate/deb lining/power coating), inset or caged slots of lights, and tow links would really REALLY set that thing off. Too bad i have never seen this cat before. would be interesting to see who built it for him, and what they charge....

found this as something similar to what wlorton posted on craigslist
i like the look of the one on the ranger but + a pre-runner style bar

I pick up the engine, you pick up the bumper... and play ship it! lol.... jk

ABN31B 01-28-2010 04:08 PM

PFT for an LS1 i'll deliver the damn thing in person AND install it for you :p

zedartwo 01-29-2010 01:20 PM

I like the idea of the pre-runner bar Curtis!

old skool luvr 01-29-2010 08:00 PM

hey Curtis, regarding that fab guy you found on Craigslist, i'd front one of those ones that he made up for that little Suzi Sami.

probably request a nice wide slot for multiple driving/fog lights (of which i have 3 or 4 sets), and a removeable screen to protect them like you mentioned (again, great minds thinking alike............scary!). nice pre-runner bar too.

and that's not a bad price for our trucks either. too bad he's almost 2700 miles away!

zedartwo 01-29-2010 09:16 PM

I think that Land Rover is the only one I've seen that i would actually take off-roading lol (unless I somehow acquired a dealer demo lol)