General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Woot for the Blazer!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 12:52 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

I love the way people check my truck out at the lights! Even after having it for 3 years now. Some dude at a crossing at the lights was so busy checking out my front end that he walked into the side of a bus - nearly dropped his kid! LOL

Old 08-12-2010, 01:31 AM
sgp7679 is on a distinguished road

I love how you can find a blazer in any junkyard and get parts really cheap.

Old 08-12-2010, 02:14 AM
Banned
blazerboyz is on a distinguished road

I love the fact that my blazer was made in the good ol U.S.A. the fact that i still feel american driving it and the rest of america is switching to those damn prius's!!! Hmmm lets see????? Oh yeah they dont make them anymore(in the U.S). Makes me feel like i have a sought after truck. The way they LOOK, cuz i mean lets face it they are sexy as hell....... There are times i would rather have my truck as a WIFE!!!! Lol. And last but not least a good engine(4.3l all the way). And kiwiblazer thats awsome he really hit a bus??!!! Lol are blazers that hard to come by down there??

Old 08-12-2010, 02:19 AM
Starting Member
Bad Attitude is on a distinguished road

As was posted above it's a "CHEVY"

Oh and the mean as fender flares oh thats right you guys with the steering wheel on the wrong side don't have them HAHAHA

That my truck will tow anything I care to hook up to it.

Old 08-12-2010, 02:25 AM
Banned
blazerboyz is on a distinguished road

^^^Hey now dont be hatein on our goofy steering set up!!! Lol jk. At least you bought quality and dependibility. Kudos for you!

Old 08-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Beginning Member
Kamelot314 is on a distinguished road

It's a chevy!!!

Old 08-12-2010, 07:48 PM
BlazerGuy2001 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bad Attitude

Oh and the mean as fender flares oh thats right you guys with the steering wheel on the wrong side don't have them HAHAHA
why play around with the silly foreign fender flares when you can have those of a ZR2.....i love the tough look and ease to work on compared to newer cars!!

Old 08-12-2010, 09:47 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I like the way it looks, how it drives, and I always wanted one. Also, I notice people check my truck out, a lot. Must be the body kit on what is seen mostly as a 4X4.

Last edited by cbr995; 08-12-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:03 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chiefum
I love being able to take the top off.

i used to know that feeling.

Originally Posted by The_Beast
The looks...........
Originally Posted by davtak
barreling through snow banks and driving past the people with their electro cars laughing hysterically

damn, you guys beat me to it! (regardless of what they're driving!)

i really luv the '98+ Blazer's (which is why i bought my '98! )

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
I love the way people check my truck out at the lights! Even after having it for 3 years now. Some dude at a crossing at the lights was so busy checking out my front end that he walked into the side of a bus - nearly dropped his kid! LOL

that's priceless!! too bad you didn't have a dash cam.

as for you guys on the other side of the pond, braggin' about your flares...........if only i found my truck a few years sooner, i might've been able to get some of the aftermarket ones, while they were still makin' them!

as for the ZR comment Blazerguy, well if they were really smart (meaning the ***-hats @ GM), they would've made that option available across the board.

'cause i need a 4 door. (i can fit soooooooo much more **** in one, compared to a 2 door! )

Old 08-12-2010, 10:59 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

The fact that every time I go on off road trips people in jeeps and yotas say "you wheel in that?" and the fact that I fallow them through every thing and at the end of the trip they have more respect for my truck.

Oh wait this isnt the "what I love about my jimmy thread"! Oh well you guys dont know what you are missing out on

Quick Reply: Woot for the Blazer!