General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

WTB: Fender Flares

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 05:32 PM
ksnarr is on a distinguished road
Default WTB: Fender Flares

Hey all,

Looking to redo my fender flares on my 2005 blazer. One of them is cracked and the other is sunfaded. Curious as to where I can find brand new ones online as I have not yet found any that will fit my ZR2. Thanks!!

Kyle

Old 09-11-2013, 05:50 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

You wont find them new... your best bet is to search craigslist, junk yards, things like that.. they are hard to come by, and not cheap by any means.

Old 09-11-2013, 06:04 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

man,i found 3 of em at the yard. i should got em just to sell to the forum users who needs one. they are indeed hard to find.

Old 09-11-2013, 06:39 PM

chris015, do you have any for sale that I could purchase?

Old 09-11-2013, 06:43 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

MAYBE. il be at the yard later this week. I can find out if that blazers still there. if so,1 is gone,3s still there last time i looked. one has a dent. so it depends on which ones u need and how much money you got lol.

Old 09-11-2013, 07:24 PM

I have money as long as its not unreasonable, I need the front driver and passanger, as well as back driver..... shoot me a pm when you get there!

Old 09-11-2013, 07:42 PM
BF Veteran

the front passenger side is gone. back driver has the dent. but if you pour boiling water over the dent u can pop it out since its plastic.

Old 09-11-2013, 09:23 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I *may* have a set of four lying around with which I'd be willing to part for the right price.

Where are you located?

Old 09-11-2013, 09:35 PM
smaiwald is on a distinguished road

I have 3 that are still on my ZR2 at my parents house in MD. I'm not nearby so you would have to go take them off. If you are close enough we could work something out

Old 09-11-2013, 11:04 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

There we go, you came to the right place. Blazer forum FTW, that is why I need slcblazer to make my dang blazerforum.com decal to put on the jimmy.

Quick Reply: WTB: Fender Flares