General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

YALP

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 08:07 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute
Default YALP

Sub's = GONE
InDash = GONE
3 AMPS = GONE

Total = $4340.00

I guess Clifford isn't the sience of secruity after all.

Old 02-20-2008, 08:11 AM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: YALP

I guess Clifford isnt the big red dog after all???? I think i may have found the only good security system a little while ago... http://youtube.com/watch?v=siOEEOTjGqM

Old 02-20-2008, 08:14 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

This is anti-theft.

Probably not work or school safe...

Yay StickDeath!

Old 02-20-2008, 08:48 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

I do have this. But it would help if the alarm went off. Now my remote doesn't work.

I need this

http://f0rked.com/flash/v=big%20blac...%20named%20Ben

Old 02-20-2008, 09:48 AM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

That sucks man. How did they get in?

Old 02-20-2008, 10:48 AM

I dunno i think a code jumper, my 2 way remote doesn't work at all.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:56 AM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

wow dang dude that sux. i rem like 3 yrs ago my buddy at school had a real nice system in a boniville ssei and it was back when xbox 360 came out and he got up early and in line to get one at best buy and by the time he got to school the lot was filled to he had to park wayyy down on the street and his car got busted into and they took everything and the xbox 360. ya he was pretty pissed.

is it insured at all?? ik w/ my insurance coverage that if my blazer gets broken into and my system gets stolen that i'm covered atleast for a good part of it (i forget how much). my aunt is an insurance person so i talked to her about it. so i would check into that too

Old 02-20-2008, 11:04 AM

I get covered for full ammount minus a 250 dollar deductable that clifford is gonna cover.

Old 02-20-2008, 11:08 AM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point

Kool deal on the coverages... Now its hunting time for your system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any ideas of the taker?? They`d be hunted down already if it were my stuff....

Old 02-20-2008, 11:15 AM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

thats good that ur covered atleast but still sux to have ur system gone. maybe u can get even better stuff now cuz u can add a lil bit of ur own money to it and u get stuff thats even better