General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

You'll never guess what I just heard...

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 03:15 PM
deegan26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default You'll never guess what I just heard...

GM maybe contemplating on bringing the Blazer back to life for 2011 or 2012!!!

Old 01-04-2010, 03:19 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

The petition worked!!!

What's your source? I'd like to see this.

Old 01-04-2010, 03:21 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oktain
The petition worked!!!

What's your source? I'd like to see this.
x2 me wanna see!

Old 01-04-2010, 04:02 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

You do realize that without a link to the source to verify this rumor, it's just BS in the wind?

Old 01-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Starting Member
Blazer_boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Granted this says Chevrolet of south America...im not so sure i like the idea of this but this is what i have managed to find
http://www.auto-car-shop.com/2009/10...11-recreation/

Old 01-04-2010, 04:17 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

LMAO, the english grammar was so bad I had trouble figuring out what the author's saying.

Old 01-04-2010, 04:37 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

This is old news and no need to get everyone excited about a new Blazer.
You do realize this won't come to North America. It is just the new South American model. They still have the Blazer down south. Do a forum search for "2010 Blazer" and you'll find tons of threads about the 2010 Blazer.
More empty rumors IMO. I won't believe i until I see some solid info from GM North America (via a press release or something of the like). I'm sorry, but GM won't be bringing back the Blazer anytime soon. It just doesn't make business sense.

Those pics that Blazer boy posted looks like the equivalent to the North American 2010 Equinox. They just threw a pickup bed on it.

Last edited by Sisk; 01-04-2010 at 04:41 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:51 PM
GMJimmy is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry, but I would take a second gen S10/S15 any day over that. I hope it stays in South America.

Old 01-05-2010, 06:47 AM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

In other countrys they call modles diffrent names. Thats all it comes down to, somone was just crusing google and saw a link that said 2010 blazer and said "oo the 2010 blazer" didnt bother to look closly at it and then said "lets get everybodys hopes up by starting a 2010 blazer thread."

Old 01-05-2010, 09:06 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Well.... here's to all of the nay sayers....
I got on and did a search for "gm bring back blazer 2012" and it DID turn up some interesting stuff.....

surprisingly, GM may actually be thinking about bringing back the blazer as early as next year! I know the source isn't 100% rock solid, but it still a credible source that I trust...
check it out:
Linky

Quick Reply: You'll never guess what I just heard...