General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

ZR2 flares

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 09:46 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light
Default ZR2 flares

sooooo...............

i've found someone who has a full set of factory ZR2 flares for sale. he's asking $200 for them, i was thinking of offering him $150 (max.), but was wondering if i should come in lower, since he's had them for sale for over 2 months now.

thoughts? even your opinion.

Old 01-10-2010, 10:26 AM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

150 isnt a bad price but you know those wont fit right on a non-z

Old 01-10-2010, 10:36 AM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

$200 is pretty much a steal for the flares, providing they are in decent shape (as in not cracked/broken) and have all the bolts. You should be able to turn a bit of a profit reselling them individually, though it may take some time.

If you do end up getting them and go to resell, just remember the rears are different between the Blazers and the S10s. The fronts are the same.

Old 01-11-2010, 06:40 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NVANZEE
150 isnt a bad price but you know those wont fit right on a non-z
i thought it was just the fender ones that were different................you mean to tell me none of them will fit?

Old 01-11-2010, 06:51 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

There is a lip on Z's that the flares attach to, non-Z's do not have this lip.

Old 01-11-2010, 07:57 PM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

I think the openings are different widths too.

Old 01-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

I'm sure you could take a look at them and fab them slightly to fit. If theres a will...

Old 01-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Beginning Member
tonto5968 is on a distinguished road

my buddy put flares off a nissan d21 and put them on his sierra....with a little modifying lol so almost anything is possible

Old 01-11-2010, 10:57 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Phil
I'm sure you could take a look at them and fab them slightly to fit. If theres a will...
I'm right here.

So I would have to agree that there has to be a way to do it.

Old 02-26-2010, 07:12 PM
chekeg is on a distinguished road
Cool zr2 flares

not a very good idea old school, even for 150$. me and a bunch of guys are looking for a good deal on those flares precisely because they are very fragile and we want ot fix our zr2s without having to buy all four flares.. I have two of those broken now and they are not worth repacing for that much because they will probably last only a year or less. i looked at some bushwakers on the internet, but it says that they will not fit the zr2. can anyone give me some help to find some aftermarket flares that will fit?

Quick Reply: ZR2 flares