General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

ZR2 flares

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 07:17 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

You wouldn't be able to put the flares on your truck anyway Chris...yours is a 4dr.

Old 02-26-2010, 07:27 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ old thread dude, and you spelled my name wrong. guess i shoulda given some closure to this post

i set up the flares with another member, who actually lived right beside my work (which is where the flares were for sale).

not sure why you seem to think these flares are NG, especially when you own a ZR.

***edit*** sorry Alex your post showed up after i posted. and yes they would fit my truck-'cause i'd make 'em! not really a problem, but not worth it IMO (not for this trck anyways).

Last edited by old skool luvr; 02-26-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:32 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

haha whoops, didn't even notice the thread is almost 2 months old. My bad

Old 02-26-2010, 07:44 PM
Ryanmatt135 is an unknown quantity at this point

even 200 is a steal! you could post them on here and ebay and you will sell them at some point for a profit, it all depends on if you are able to store them.

Old 02-28-2010, 05:51 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ Ryan, they're already sold (hooked up a fellow member with them).

Old 02-28-2010, 11:49 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Now here in New Zealand . . . . .

"Oh SHUT UP!" I hear people say! LOL

Waaa Waaaa Waaa we've got 'em flares! LOL

Old 03-01-2010, 06:32 PM
BF Guru

but your flares aren't the same as the ZR2 flares, are they?

Old 03-01-2010, 06:37 PM
BF Veteran

No..they're not. A lot of people actually prefer them to ZR2 flares. If I liked the flares look I'd agree, but I'm not a big flare fan. Theirs are more molded to the body and not just plastic clip ons like we get.

Old 03-02-2010, 12:05 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

I like my flares!

Old 03-02-2010, 12:35 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

I like mine too, hehe

Quick Reply: ZR2 flares