General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

HELP

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 08:01 PM
sktdarkstar8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP

i have a 97 chevy blazer 2X2 and when ever i have the car running i hear like a buzz coming from the right front of the engine (if ur stand in front of car looking at driver glass) and its annoying.. does any1 no what it is, its annoying as hell!! thanks

Old 08-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: HELP

Is there anything loose under the hood? Could be engine vibrations at idle causing something loose to vibrate... I'd pop the hood and take a bar or something and poke around at different sheetmetal components. If you press on something and it stops the buzz, then try to figure out why it's rattling. Take care to stay away from any moving components with the bar... That wouldn't be pretty.