General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

more tranny problems

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 11:12 PM
Nations81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default more tranny problems

I have another post preceding this one. I was thinking more along the lines of air getting into my fluid pumps. something may have locked up. I am not sure if there is a way to prime the system. Any suggestions?

Old 07-08-2006, 02:08 AM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: more tranny problems

ORIGINAL: Nations81

I have another post preceding this one. I was thinking more along the lines of air getting into my fluid pumps. something may have locked up. I am not sure if there is a way to prime the system. Any suggestions?
No priming is required. All you do is run the engine to operating temperature and check the trans oil. If it reads "full" then you can shift to "r" for a few seconds, "n" etc down to "L" then work your way back to park. then recheck the fluid level.
That's it.

Old 07-08-2006, 12:22 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: more tranny problems

ORIGINAL: Nations81

I have another post preceding this one.
That statement right there is why I am locking this thread. Keep problems of the same topic in ONE thread.

Here is the link to your original thread:
transmission problems