General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

trailblazer owners manual

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 05:34 PM
mattherk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default trailblazer owners manual

I just bought a used 2002 Trailblazer and it didn't come with an owners manual, does anyone know where I can go to download an on-line manual? Also, the main reason I want the manual is because today while driving to work, I noticed several butons above the rear view mirror, three of which have a play, stop, and record buttons, I pressed on the play button and I heard a child's voice and a mother singing to it, I hit the record button and talked aloud and then played it back, what is this for? How do I erase what is already recorded on it? Thanks for any help you can give to me.

Old 10-11-2006, 05:40 PM
EkStreem G is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: trailblazer owners manual

LMAO.... When my mom's Malibu was in the shop, they gave us a TrailBlazer for a loaner. It had the recording and playback buttons on the Mirror. I left a bunch of crap recorded on that thing when we returned it. I guess it's basically just for self reminders and things like that.

Old 10-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

If you register with MyGMLink.com, you can then download the owners manual in PDF format. They also have some other features that you may or may not like.

Have fun.

Old 10-11-2006, 07:05 PM
mattherk is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your help, I did join the gmlink webpage and it had the manual.

Old 10-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

No problem. That's what we're here for!

Old 10-12-2006, 09:47 AM
LORCLAS is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: mattherk

I hit the record button and talked aloud and then played it back, what is this for?

It's a digital notepad so to speak. It is used for when you need to remember something but do not have a pen and paper handy to write it down. Things like the license plate number of the a-hole who just cut you off. lol