Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

bolt on exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Beginning Member
Lifted02Blazer is on a distinguished road
Default bolt on exhaust

i was wondering if anyone knew any website that selss bolt on dual exhaust kits for my 2002 chevy blazer ls 4wd 2dr? any help apprecited i was quoted at around 500+ for magnaflow high flow cat, flowmaster super 44 single in dual exit and pipes back and then stainlessstell tips so i thought i could find one that would bolt on and save money

Old 04-22-2009, 07:35 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

wow $500 thats insane, ihad my catback done for $350 with stainless pipes+tips, but as far as i know nobody makes a bolt on kit, if ur set on the dual exits you can keep the stock cat and just do new pipes and muffler from the cat-back the high flow cat is just gonna give you sound it wont make a noticeable hp difference. if that option is still to much $$$ you can always just replace ur stock muffler with an aftermarket one of ur choice.

Old 04-22-2009, 08:13 PM
Beginning Member

yea im going for more sound, that viddeo is the sound im going for if anone has a video clip or any other idea of exhaust that would sound like it lmk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCAMG...eature=related

Old 04-22-2009, 08:24 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

if you do a cat back with a flowmaster super 44 that should be pretty damn close to that vid.

Old 04-22-2009, 08:39 PM
Beginning Member

yea thats wut i was thinking but damm 500 is alot i got a guy wholl do it for 400 but hes and hour away and he showed me he has like an inch of play on the left pip between the tank and frame

Old 04-22-2009, 10:11 PM
93streetsurfer is on a distinguished road

i say just go the super 44 and forget the cat still sound just as good and it would be cheaper... would the cat even make very much differnce in the sound i'm for not sure my self i usally just throw some flows on my trucks and leave it at that and still sounds mean

Last edited by 93streetsurfer; 04-22-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:19 PM
Beginning Member

yea thats wut i was thinking i might just throw on another cat becuz the one is still stock with 107k mils on it might as wll replace while im having the exhaust done

Old 04-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Beginning Member

i was estimated over 500 for a dual exhaust i was wondering if this would work for my blazer and i would just swap out the mufflers and put on a different cat. do you guys think it will work on my blazer?

sry man forgot to add webpage, i kno it will work but i seen this and was wondering if it would work?

http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts...A3550A0A0.aspx

Last edited by rriddle3; 04-24-2009 at 07:09 PM. Reason: CLEANING UP AFTER MERGING THREADS
Old 04-24-2009, 05:17 PM

why wounldnt it? a dual exit is harder to do on a blazer but it has been done. ive had mine for about a year now with no issues wat so ever.

Old 04-24-2009, 07:11 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

I merged your two threads on the exhaust question since they are dealing with the same subject. It's best to keep things together so people can see what you're dealing with.

Quick Reply: bolt on exhaust