Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

flowmaster

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 11:38 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default flowmaster

does anyone have a flowmaster super 44? i was just at the flowmaster site and it says its a new product, any clips would be appreciated

Old 07-01-2007, 02:45 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road
Default RE: flowmaster

Sorry, must have missed this thread.

I don't know of anyone on the forum with a 44. A friend of mine has the super 44 on his96Camaro V6and it really doesn't sound any louder than the super 40 he used to have. It has a more 'glass-pack'like sound than the 40 but other than that there is little difference. I wish they made a Delta 44... that would sound good!

Old 07-07-2007, 08:48 AM
vicskim1 is an unknown quantity at this point

is the 40 Series Delta Flow -Two Chamber muffler better than the Super 40 Series???

Old 07-07-2007, 09:40 AM
BF Veteran

Its a matter of opinion... Flow percentages are but 40% better than stock The only difference is the Super 40 is incased in ceramic coating and has slighlysmaller dampening dams in the mid chamber
Here are cutaways for comparison.
SUPER 40

DELTA 40

Old 07-08-2007, 04:09 PM

which one is best for the blazers??? im looking for a deep exterior sound with low interior noise..

Old 07-08-2007, 07:36 PM
BF Veteran

I have the Delta. I'll try to shoot a vid for you either today or tomorrow...
The Delta has less interior noise and slightly less exterior noise than the Super.

Old 07-08-2007, 08:58 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

i ended up going with magnaflow and i love it except its a little bit tooloud inside

Old 07-08-2007, 09:09 PM
BF Veteran

I guess its different strokes for different folks, but I never could understand why someone buys a loud muffler and don't want to hear it... but I guess its just me..
BTW I'll post the exhaust vid tomorrow, I'll have to upload it first.

*edit*
Uploaded quicker than I thought. Here is the link: Click me

Its not the greatest quality camera. Thats not what it actually sounds like inside because the rear window was open and the windows were down... but while you are driving with the windows down, the wind actually drowns it out. Just trying to give you an idea of what it sounds like.

Old 07-09-2007, 09:45 AM

hey thanks man..sounds great..im def goin to order mine this week..how much was yours???

Old 07-09-2007, 01:22 PM
BF Veteran

Minecosted around $200 total, but I got it at a reduced price for a repeat customer.
These prices are from Tony's muffler in Goldsboro, NC.

Muffler:$75-85
Custom bent 2.75"aluminized pipe:$70
Stainless Tip (depends on brand, style etc.): $20-40
Installation: $75

Total projected cost:$240-270

Rate may vary by shop.

Quick Reply: flowmaster