Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Got My New Exhaust Yesterday!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 08:42 PM
PaulO2288 is on a distinguished road
Default Got My New Exhaust Yesterday! Pics Added, Video Later

Well had my dads friend that he grew up with who owns a Meinike shop make me an exhaust. I wanted to keep my spare on so I dident get dual out, I had them put a FlowMaster original Super 40 with 2.50" pipeing out the back with a 3" Chrome tip. It looks great and Sounds insane! It rumbles nice and it loud. Along with my Cold Air Intake the throttle response has improved greatly!!! Also have improved with about 2.5-3mphs. Im going to try to get a video clip tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited by PaulO2288; 05-27-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:00 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

lets see some pics man, also why would you have to lose your spare tire? i have dual exits straight out the back and my spare is still hangin there.

Old 05-25-2009, 12:26 AM

Well I have a 99 but im not sure if it being 2wd for you and 4wd for me makes a difference. Ill get some pics and videos tomorrow.

Old 05-25-2009, 01:11 AM
mech cb is on a distinguished road

Nothin like new pipes!

Old 05-25-2009, 08:18 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Can't wait for that vid...I bet it sounds awesome

Old 05-25-2009, 11:16 PM

Sorry guys it was raining all day and honestly it screwed up the whole video. Im going to redo it tomorrow.

Old 05-27-2009, 06:50 PM

Alright, Images are probally a little big im sorry, Pics of the Exhaust and Intake, But heres just what I got for now. Im still going to tint the windows, and get new rims and tires. Ill keep updated on that but heres the pics for now, Video will be later. Oh and doing a motor wash this weekend too. Lol

Old 05-27-2009, 07:10 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

lookin good man now get a heat shield on the hot air intake

Old 05-27-2009, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by mikeinwi
lookin good man now get a heat shield on the hot air intake
HA yeah, And I need to do a good motor wash. Anyone agree or am I going to do it wrong, Let motor run for a few minutes get warm, Going to spray Engine Brite on keep on and sit for about 5-10 minutes and then rinse off with motor still running?

Old 05-27-2009, 07:54 PM
mech cb is on a distinguished road

I've used engine degreaser twice. Once on my greasy/oily pontiac 400, and once on my vortec. I found that although it works GREAT for cutting through grease, its not so good on just filth. I'm gonna have to hand wash my engine this weekend cause its like yours, but not as bad.

Quick Reply: Got My New Exhaust Yesterday!