Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Just ordered my Dynomax Super Turbo

Old 11-06-2006, 10:16 PM
Kenton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just ordered my Dynomax Super Turbo

Like the title says, I just got it ordered! Hope to get it installed his weekend if it comes this week! I just really hope i won't be disappointed with it.

Old 11-06-2006, 10:50 PM
88s10Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Just ordered my Dynomax Super Turbo

Its always fun waiting for somthing to come[:@] You gotta get a sound clip of it when you get it on.

Old 11-06-2006, 10:50 PM
88s10Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh BTW, whats it going on?

Old 11-07-2006, 12:55 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

You're gonna have to do a sound clip of it once you get it installed. I'm in the hunt for a new muffler as mine is starting to rot and rattle! LOL

Old 11-07-2006, 01:23 AM

I am putting it on my 96 4 door 4X4. I am planning on getting some pics put up probably this weekend. I am going to try to do the oven baking trick with the front corners probably tomorrow if I get off work on time.

I will be glad to put on a sound clip if someone gives a me a few pointers on how! I am sure I can read in the forums on here to figure out how to put it on here but I don't even know what to get the sound clip with! I don't have a video camera but my digital camera is suppose to do short video clips so maybe I will try it on that. Is there something else I can do a sound clip with??

Old 11-07-2006, 02:51 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

I did my sound clip with a digital camera. . . came out pretty good... post it on myspace or youtube or something and post the link in here. . .

Old 11-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Beginning Member
sysmex is an unknown quantity at this point

Where do you click to hear it?

Old 11-07-2006, 10:38 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1381771653 thats mine if thats what u meant. . .

Old 11-12-2006, 07:30 PM

Just got er installed. Installiation was very easy, just like the website said it is direct bolt on. Only problem I had was taking the bolts off the stock exhaust. They all three broke. Thankfully I found some at work that will work until I can get better ones. Fitment was perfect. As for sound, it is pretty mellow still. Not too much louder then stock, just deeper. Don't get me wrong, it sounds GREAT! If you are looking for a loud exhaust I wouldn't reccomend this, but for what I was looking for it is perfect. Its got a good rumble to it. I will try to get some sound slips put on here if I can figure out how the hell to do it with this digital camera.

Kenton

Price wise, $125.90 shipped to me. Pretty good I must say!

Old 11-13-2006, 01:01 AM
sledneck16 is an unknown quantity at this point

give it a week or two---they louden up a touch [8D]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Just ordered my Dynomax Super Turbo