Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

New Exhaust

Old 10-07-2005, 11:44 AM
maldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: New Exhaust

I see that the pipe hangs down pretty low ... is this how it comes or do you have to adjust it up a little?

Old 10-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Nah thats the way it came.. But its low like that because they figure if you decided to get a body kit, the exhaust wont interfere with the kit...

Old 10-10-2005, 04:13 AM
timetoblaze is an unknown quantity at this point

i would like to hear that is there anyway you can load up a sound clip of it?

Old 10-10-2005, 04:16 AM

i just purchased a single chamber flowmaster race muff from my roommate for 15 bucks it has like 10 miles on it concidering his truck is never running lol(hes always doing another engine mod) i plan on choppin off second cat leaving the pre cat on and stuffing that where the cat was lol sounds a lil unorthidox but thats how we do things around here should be f'in loud lol thats why we call ourselves ******* motorsports

Old 10-10-2005, 08:48 AM

Time,

Yea I'll try to see if I can do a sound clip or video this week... But most likely it wont be till the end of the week since its pouring here...Wow thats a good deal for the flowmaster... Yea I can imagine how loud thats going to be.

Old 10-10-2005, 12:27 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Man, looks nice, but the first thing I would do is chop it off higher up and weld it back together. I wouldn't EVER want my exhaust down that low. You're just asking for problems. If you have a body kit, that's one thing, but on my DD (daily driver), that gets driven in the worst weather, I would never want it that low. Heck, that looks like it would get caught on curbing if you were to back up to it...

Otherwise, it looks like a nice complete kit. I almost grabbed one off eBay, but I don't really have the money for it now. I'll probably wait til my stock system has something "happen" to it (aka I break it when I can afford a new system, LOL)...

Old 10-11-2005, 04:08 AM

i agree.... take your time gettin that sound clip i can wait lol

Old 10-11-2005, 06:16 PM

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

Man, looks nice, but the first thing I would do is chop it off higher up and weld it back together. I wouldn't EVER want my exhaust down that low. You're just asking for problems. If you have a body kit, that's one thing, but on my DD (daily driver), that gets driven in the worst weather, I would never want it that low. Heck, that looks like it would get caught on curbing if you were to back up to it...

Otherwise, it looks like a nice complete kit. I almost grabbed one off eBay, but I don't really have the money for it now. I'll probably wait til my stock system has something "happen" to it (aka I break it when I can afford a new system, LOL)...

Yea I'm going to see about having the hanger modified..... But so far it hasnt hit anything plus the pics do no justice either... I'll take better pics over the weekend...

Old 10-28-2005, 05:54 PM
blazyn69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya i just had "headers, cool air intake, dual exhaust and new cat. put in with bowtie tips to boot put on" As well as the hyper tech chip.
It's a good buy, and you'll luv the low dirty rumble you get from it

Old 01-20-2006, 03:35 AM
LoLoS10Blazer87 is an unknown quantity at this point

A buddy of mine has the loudest exhaust SLP makes on his '02 Camaro SS and that **** is LOUD. It's a real deep tone, his frickin' car sounds like a truck. I always think it's a truck pullin up in the driveway, then I look out the window and it's David, lol.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Exhaust