Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Rumor?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 10:35 PM
tjwiens91@hotmail.co is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rumor?

Was talkin to a mechanic earlier, an he says not to mess with the exhaust at all, something to do with the suspension. Any truth in that? Or is it just his opinion, i waht to make mine LOUD!!

Old 03-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Taymacjack is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Rumor?

Ill i gotta say is.....wow dude. He really said that?

Old 03-11-2008, 10:40 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

The suspension...? Wow... That's something new... You don't have anything to worry about, suspension wise...

Old 03-11-2008, 10:44 PM
Taymacjack is an unknown quantity at this point

was the mechanic holding a cardboard sign?

Old 03-11-2008, 10:54 PM
navyblue_sk8er is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats why I don't let mechanics touch my vehicles.

Old 03-11-2008, 11:44 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

wow thats a new one lol only thing i can think of that relates to the suspension and exhaust is if u want custom piping that would be the closest thing (of which isnt close at all) but wow u should maybe consider a diff mechanic lol

Old 03-12-2008, 01:09 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

maybe he was referring to it being difficult to route duals around the rear end/leaf springs?? thats the only logical thing I can come up with..lol

Old 03-12-2008, 05:52 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Take your truck to a muffler shop, they shouldn't have any problems doing a custom exhaust system for ya.

Old 03-12-2008, 07:05 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Aaron, that really doesn't make too much sense either. Exhaust typically stays between the frame rails...

Old 03-12-2008, 08:25 AM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

you sure he said suspension, lol.