Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

S-10 Blazer Dual Exhuast

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009 | 09:22 PM
|
PVT Pablo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default S-10 Blazer Dual Exhuast

Hey guys, so im trying to do a dual exhaust on my blazer. one pipe into muffler, 2 pipes out kinda thing. Has anyone else done this on a 97? The muffler guy and me couldn't figure out how to even run the second pipe. The only place it could go to make it look nice (and match the other side) makes it run right past a rubber break line and the fuel box. Any help would be great!

As a side note, I walked straight out of the first muffler shop I went to because I told the guy "i want a dual exhaust on my truck" and he started laughing telling me its an SUV. Its a truck to me, with a permanent Canopy.... what a jackass....

Old 04-07-2009 | 11:07 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

its not impossible it may just take some creative thinking, now ive never seen this done on a '97 but it shouldnt be to terribly hard. http://gmtruckforum.net/picture.php?...&pictureid=674 << proof it can be done lol.

Old 04-08-2009 | 12:58 AM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

I totally have been trying to figure the same thing for my 96', lol and yah I get gab all the time for calling mine a truck. I just laugh and make a comment about their belt buckle, ROFL!

Old 04-08-2009 | 02:37 AM
|
PVT Pablo is an unknown quantity at this point

I think i'll just start calling it my 'Rig' so I can sound more manly!

Old 04-08-2009 | 09:25 AM
deadbuzzard is an unknown quantity at this point

check out lmc truck catalog. They have a dual that you can buy. But it might give you some pointers on locations

Old 04-08-2009 | 09:52 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a good idea to include a link to a specific page if you make a recommendation so searching an online catalog becomes easier.

Old 04-08-2009 | 02:43 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

heres a 94 with it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9VF_...e=channel_page

and heres how he did it
it might be different on a 2nd gen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pMhm...eature=channel

Old 04-08-2009 | 03:02 PM
deadbuzzard is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 04-08-2009 | 04:02 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

those are actually for the s10 pickup, and im sure you could get a shop to make you a dual exhaust for less then 300

Old 04-08-2009 | 04:07 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

when i had mine done it was 350 including the glasspack and stainless pipes from the cat-back.

Quick Reply: S-10 Blazer Dual Exhuast