Lifting Tech This section is for suspension questions related to increasing the ride height of your vehicle.

Body lift qestion

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 04:44 PM
tjwiens91@hotmail.co is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Body lift qestion

Ive been searching around, and it is very hard to find body lifts for a 2000 blazer. I found this on http://www.suspensionconnection.com/...uscon/152.html

but it says its for a s-10 which my blazer isnt. will it still work?

Old 03-25-2008, 04:51 PM
95BlazerLt4wd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Body lift qestion

it says its for your blazer...

1998-2004 Chevy / GMC S-10 Blazer & S-15 Jimmy (+ZR2) 2wd & 4wd - 2" Body Lift Kit

Old 03-25-2008, 04:54 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

You're going to want to get the Preformance Accesories 2' body lift kit, part number PA-152 if I'm not mistaken. Runs about $200-220.

I wasn't aware of any other body lift kits for our 2000s.

Edit: Which is exactly what you linked to. Get it!!!

Old 03-25-2008, 05:07 PM

ORIGINAL: WolfPack

You're going to want to get the Preformance Accesories 2' body lift kit, part number PA-152 if I'm not mistaken. Runs about $200-220.

I wasn't aware of any other body lift kits for our 2000s.

Edit: Which is exactly what you linked to. Get it!!!
Where would i find that?

Old 03-25-2008, 05:09 PM
95BlazerLt4wd is an unknown quantity at this point

the body lift you just posted is for you blazer man.......

Old 03-25-2008, 05:31 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Alot of places. Anywhere you see a link to an S-10 body lift. Your link works like 95BlazerLt4wd is saying, or you check out Rocky Mountain Suspension Systems.

Also Synergy Offroad stocks the PA kit, and I've talked to the service and parts guys at my favorite Chevy dealer and they have a vendor relationship with PA and will install the kit. He wouldn't give me a price, but said once I had the money for the kit we would discuss an install price.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:21 PM

Thanks for the help.

I just read over the instructions to install the lift. It seems farely simple, a few things i dont like to much, but o well. It definetly looks like a all day thing. Quick question, At school we have a lift, ive talked to the teacher and i could go in an use the lift on saturday, would a car lift make things easier? Harder?

Old 03-25-2008, 07:04 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

wouldnt help at all.... you need to lift the body from the frame.. a vehicle lift lifts the frame as well..

Old 03-25-2008, 07:31 PM

ORIGINAL: a_tack

wouldnt help at all.... you need to lift the body from the frame.. a vehicle lift lifts the frame as well..
I know you lift it by the frame, but couldnt you lift it from the body for the 2 inchs that you would need? Also thinkin that there are alot better tools at shool then i would have at home.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:41 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

If you have not done it make sure that someone that has is there with you. I just had mine installed by a 4x4 shop and it took them all day. They had to fab the rear bumper brackets, because I had a stock tow package. There is also a lot of stuff off the front that has to come off, so be prepared to be there all day.

Quick Reply: Body lift qestion