Lifting Tech This section is for suspension questions related to increasing the ride height of your vehicle.

Finally found my old pics of my Blazer after lift

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 12:17 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Yeah, that was devastating for the community when those three got run down... Sad how one stupid *** who thought there was "no problem" because the cops wouldn't catch him and use him as "extra income" is all it took. Anyone who pulls this **** deserves to rot in hell for being dumb enough to endanger other's lives in such a selfish, thoughtless, and reckless manner.

Old 02-17-2010, 04:42 PM
88s10Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flipzat
so in the pics the gap from the bumpers is from the body lift?
Yes.

This friend isn't a friend anymore, he was a broke looser and blamed it on me because I didn't tell him the speedo was off due to larger tires. He has quite the track record. I have friends that don't drink but are more than happy to come to the bar and hang out and give rides when needed.

Old 02-17-2010, 09:40 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 88s10Blazer
Yes.

This friend isn't a friend anymore, he was a broke looser and blamed it on me because I didn't tell him the speedo was off due to larger tires. He has quite the track record. I have friends that don't drink but are more than happy to come to the bar and hang out and give rides when needed.

those are true friends.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:20 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
those are true friends.
Yup! I'm usually one of them. I'd rather lose a night of drinking than lose a friend.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:56 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 04CVLXsport
Get off your high horse, I've done it many a time. no problems. Only reason its illegal is for the extra income to the state. If they where serious about stopping it, they would stake out the bars and stop putting parking lots in bars. I supose you have never broken the speed limit either. Speed kills.
Can someone just ban this troll already? All he does is post various unintelligent comments and stir the pot. *Crosses fingers that this guy was born sterile*

On topic- I think that you had a sweet 1st gen. I wouldve been proud to rock that bad beast.

I am always the DD, but because I don't turn 21 until June this year. Sad thing though is that in bar lighting I look almost 30 and thusly I still get into most places for the sake of hanging with my friends. Plus I love watching really drunk people start to teeter off their barstools and stumble around the place. One dude was really drunk and went to the while a buddy of mine was in there. The guy was so drunk that he started to fall backwards while peeing, and in turn urinated on like 4 people. Luckily we didn't take my vehicle that night, so no urine soaked friends in my ride haha.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:12 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Phil
The guy was so drunk that he started to fall backwards while peeing, and in turn urinated on like 4 people. Luckily we didn't take my vehicle that night, so no urine soaked friends in my ride haha.
that's when you pretend to have lost your keys, and force your friends into the first available cab. you then quickly sneek around to your ride, and book like a jack rabbit outta there.