Lifting Tech This section is for suspension questions related to increasing the ride height of your vehicle.

my blazer

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 08:20 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default my blazer

i have a 2001 blazer 4x4
and i wanted to know how to lift it to a safe height without worrying about flipping over turning a corner too fast
im 17 so money is kinda tight
i have 2 grand ready to spend though
and what are the biggest tires that would allow me full travel of suspension and no rub
im new here btw lol
links would be appreciated
ok now i think im going with a two inch body lift
and 31x10.5in tires
i have a question on the body lift
does it cause any support issues
and do i have to reise the engine along with the body?
and what about fender weels, spare tire lowering hookup exhaust and things like that?
would they be affected?
also what is a link to a good kit

is this a good list so far?

http://www.4wheelparts.com/shoppingcart.aspx

Old 11-29-2008, 08:24 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: my blazer

As your primary questions center around lifting, I will move this to the Lifting Tech section. Please have a look around the Lifting Tech section as well as the Wheels & Tires section for answers to some of the questions you have posed.

BTW, we cannot see what you have in your cart on 4wheelparts.com. You may want to either take a screen print or copy and paste what you have selected.

Old 11-30-2008, 12:07 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: my blazer

4 wheel parts is only good for their shackles, and sometimes rims.

Synergy Offroad on the other hand, is where you wanna drop your $$$