Lifting Tech This section is for suspension questions related to increasing the ride height of your vehicle.

new to the blazer club and need help

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Beginning Member
lsv93delsol is on a distinguished road
Unhappy new to the blazer club and need help

whats up guys im new to the blazer club i got a 02 blazer ls and really want to lift the truck up and want to make a lil more power out of it can any1 help me out and tell me what i can do and what sites to use thanks so much

Old 11-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Beginning Member

i just ordered a 2in body lift and 265/70/15r tires but idk what other things to do

Old 11-16-2009, 10:22 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

first thing you could do, is wait more than 5 minutes before asking the same question.

you haven't said what kinda budjet you have to work with. is money no object? you could.......
-drop in a 6" suspension lift,
-do a SAS,
-buy all kinds o bolt on accesories,
-??????

the sugestions could be endless, what you need to do is decide what look you're going for, how much of it you want to do, how long you want to take.

Old 11-17-2009, 01:04 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

sites to use for Blazer parts/accessories :

Lift : see ^^^ what old skool luvr said. then add this little gem

Power: Exhaust, PCM Tune, 350 SBC, bored 30-60 over, with high performance cam, roller rockers, larger valves, ported heads, old school carbed, geared down with a true posi rear end and locker, it only gets more expensive from there... oh and a cold air intake

is it a 2dr? 4dr? 4wd? 2wd? anything done so far? what are your goals? do you have a plan?

Old 11-17-2009, 08:14 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

I love not being a new member ha. Especially watching Old skool go off on people. I know your not being mean but its just so damn funny.

Old 11-17-2009, 08:31 AM
Beginning Member

its a 4dr with 4wd and the only thing i got dun to it is intake flowmaster muffiler 2in body lift with 265/70/15r tires

Old 11-17-2009, 08:36 AM
Beginning Member

its a 4dr with 4wd and the only thing i got dun to it is intake flowmaster muffiler 2in body lift with 265/70/15r tires im realy lookin to lift it a good 4or5in i dont realy care about price but would not like to go to much

Old 11-17-2009, 08:45 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

Saying you dont care about price is still a pretty big statement. To some people, 4-5 grand is a good price, where others want to spend under $1000. Try and give a price range, or at least a maximum that you are comfortable spending, and what more you want to do. If your only focus now that you have a lift and tires is performance, let us know what your goal is. Are you interested in simple bolt on power adders or do you want a whole engine swap to a small block 350.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:33 AM
Beginning Member

its a 4dr with 4wd and the only thing i got dun to it is intake flowmaster muffiler 2in body lift with 265/70/15r tires im realy lookin to lift it a good 4or5in i dont realy care about price but would not like to go to much

Old 11-17-2009, 11:34 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Get a 2 suspension lift and squeeze 32's underneath... You already have the exhaust and Intake, now I'd suggest trying a PCM tune to get the most out of those mods... Cheap and alot of people are very happy with this setup... with the bigger tires (unless you have a towing package as it is) I'd look at swapping the final drive gears to 3.73.

Quick Reply: new to the blazer club and need help