Lifting Tech This section is for suspension questions related to increasing the ride height of your vehicle.

START HERE - lift kit list

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 03:12 PM
N. Jensen is on a distinguished road

Freewheel, love those 4 door fender flares! Truck looks bad ****.
I am going to venture out, and say you are located in Europe somewhere.
Those side marker lights are pretty cool, too.

Old 01-03-2019, 03:48 PM
Freewheel is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by N. Jensen
Freewheel, love those 4 door fender flares! Truck looks bad ****.
I am going to venture out, and say you are located in Europe somewhere.
Those side marker lights are pretty cool, too.
Thanks man! Yeah i'm in Sweden, thats quite Europe 😉 where are you from? Your name says Denmark doesn't it? Maybe reverse export of fender flares from eu to us is a business to attend? 💵💵

Old 01-03-2019, 04:10 PM
N. Jensen is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Freewheel
Thanks man! Yeah i'm in Sweden, thats quite Europe 😉 where are you from? Your name says Denmark doesn't it? Maybe reverse export of fender flares from eu to us is a business to attend? 💵💵
Yes, I'm near 100 percent Dane.
And yes....i know quite a few who would be interested in those flares, and would be willing to pay handsomely.

Old 01-03-2019, 04:35 PM
BF Veteran
DonL is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Freewheel
I'll go into that business... could make a killing just selling to blazer forum members! Lol

I'm jealous of the fender flares, and the fact that the have nosers on the front bumper, to spray off mud from the headlights!

Old 01-04-2019, 03:43 AM
Freewheel is on a distinguished road
Default Fender flares

​Let's move this to the right section: paint-body-interior
/Nils

Old 04-07-2019, 06:58 PM
Starting Member
David Sinon is on a distinguished road
Default Experience with rough country

I'm getting ready to put Rough Country's 6 in lift on my 98 Blazer, I want more lift without SAS. Would 2 inch body spacers on top of a 6 inch lift allow me to fit 33's along with making the minor adjustments needed only for the 6 inch lift? Basically what should I expect when installing this lift?

Old 04-07-2019, 07:02 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by David Sinon
I'm getting ready to put Rough Country's 6 in lift on my 98 Blazer, I want more lift without SAS. Would 2 inch body spacers on top of a 6 inch lift allow me to fit 33's along with making the minor adjustments needed only for the 6 inch lift? Basically what should I expect when installing this lift?
I just installed this exact same lift on my 95. Click the link in my sig to the thread. I'm running 33x10.50, with 4.5" backspacing with no rub, after some moderate fender trimming.

Check out the thread, and post any questions you might have!

Also, welcome to the forum!

Old 04-22-2019, 08:27 AM
Cimmerian is on a distinguished road

I want to put a 2.5 inch RC lift on my 2000 Blazer LS with 4WD so I can fit 31s on stock rim size. It has the rear sag going on pretty bad right now. Will the lift kit come with equipment to fix that sag or will I have to buy more parts? Are there pros and cons to "leveling" the truck out, since I read on this thread that the Blazers come factory with a higher front end?

Also, does anyone make any skid plates that will fit for that? I know RC includes front plates for their 6 inch lifts, but doesn't for their 2 or 2.5. I was just curious if I was going to have to hunt Blazer plates down or get them custom fabbed. Thanks!

Old 04-22-2019, 06:41 PM
BF Veteran
DonL is on a distinguished road

The skid plates will fit on the 2.5 RC kit. I'm running mine without a problem. As per it fixing the sag, I'm not too sure. I installed an add a leaf before I installed my kit. But now my *** end sits higher then the front. So I'm debating on installing stock shackle ends to bring it back down.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:55 PM
NCSWP is on a distinguished road
Default Hello all!

Glad to see people are still on here! Kind of.

Quick Reply: START HERE - lift kit list