Lifting Tech This section is for suspension questions related to increasing the ride height of your vehicle.

wanna get high

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 04:51 PM
94blazer4x4 is on a distinguished road
Default wanna get high

hey guys i have a 94 s10 blazer the old body style that i wanna do some work to to go exploring, offroading. i wanna lift it but heard horror stories of expenses with gear ratios, diffs and other craziness. i would like to put a 4 or 6 inch suspension lift on it and probably some lockers, can someone help me please i dunno a thing about this stuff but would love to learn, how do a find out the size tires i can run with a lift and what,if any, kind of modifications will i have to make, also at what point do i have to worry about gear ratios and where should i get lockers for front or back? i am low on cash but can save up to have it done right. i will greatly appreciate any advice anyone could give me God Bless!

Old 07-22-2009, 05:44 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

i would suggest searching around the Lifting section and Tires/Wheels section and doing a little research.