Interior LED replacement guide - Page 3 - Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Lighting & Electrical Post your lighting and chassis/engine electrical questions here. Any audio/video questions should be posted in the 'Audio/Video Electronics' section.

Old 04-06-2016, 06:20 PM

Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Some of the stock 194 gauge bulb twist locks have the bulb soldered in and can be a pain to remove. I was pretty sure the gear selector was soldered in leds on all 2nd gens.
Old 09-25-2016, 08:24 PM
Starting Member

BLAZINSTEIN is on a distinguished road

Thogert, just wanted to say thanks for the nice clean listing of led bulbs used for converting a blazer's stock lighting. Used your guide to get started on my 2000 Blazer upgrades. Saved me from having to inventory everything just to start. Thanks again man.