Lighting & Electrical Post your lighting and chassis/engine electrical questions here. Any audio/video questions should be posted in the 'Audio/Video Electronics' section.

Lets see your aftermarket lights.

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 10:10 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Rottidog
lol what needed to be saved?
The day of course.

Old 12-22-2011, 10:22 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

LOL the day. If that were true I'd be calling you while I'm at work to help save MY DAY lol.
You have a lot of lights for sure, so does John (giovanni) I only have a few... but it's not a pissing contest, it's to show what blazers look like with aftermarket lights.
I'm not too sure of this but he has a ZR2, they weren't made in '95, were they?
You're just trying to show off & "save the day" lmao... but the '95 looks damn good I must say!

On topic I have a set of Bully hitch mount reverse lights installed, 3 way switch on/reverse/off. They're good, light up fairly well, great for hooking up to a trailer, but they come to a point together 20' or so behind the truck. Not enough spread for my needs/likes - off road illumination spread, backing up in a parking lot. I have LED reverse lights, enough for people to see me but not enough for me to see what's behind me, but really do work well & are good quality.

Last edited by Rottidog; 12-22-2011 at 10:30 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:26 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I'm glad it isn't a contest, yours would destroy mine any day of the week. I'm always jelous of your ride when I see your sig.

Old 12-22-2011, 11:34 PM
nepa zr2 is on a distinguished road

For those roof mounting, Did you notice a big mpg change?

Old 12-22-2011, 11:49 PM
Irocz327 will become famous soon enough

I didn't notice much differance in my mpg...

Old 12-22-2011, 11:55 PM
Starting Member
bowshooter1 is on a distinguished road

i didnt notice any change

Old 12-23-2011, 12:22 AM
BF Veteran

My mpg is so bad I don't like to check it anymore. But no, I didn't notice any difference either.

Last edited by Thogert; 12-23-2011 at 12:28 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:13 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Dang, easy with the hostility in here. I could break the tension with a butter knife . But the bad part is, I don't have any roof lights and my mpg is probably the same as thog's lol. But actually, the closest thing they made to a zr2 back then when my truck was built was the z85 I guess which is what I gotz. The z85 is heavy duty suspension package which means increased cargo capacity in the rear. (no pun intended).

But back on topic, what kind of lights are you thinking about op? Any thoughts or suggestions?

You like 'em square or circular?
I wish I had roof lights like thog's and back up lights like gio's. Dang they are both extremely bright!

Last edited by tibby; 12-23-2011 at 02:16 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:24 AM
Starting Member
redneck44244 is on a distinguished road

the lights on the roof look smaller than what they are haha, and even with my roof rack i didnt notice any change in mpgs.

Attached Thumbnails Lets see your aftermarket lights.-jmkjm.jpg   Lets see your aftermarket lights.-pic.jpg  

Last edited by redneck44244; 12-23-2011 at 08:27 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:07 AM
Starting Member
bowshooter1 is on a distinguished road

i personally think the square ones look better and i think it looks better with only 2 or 3 cuz i dont like it to look like im trying to hard with my roof lights. mine are pretty bright for just 2 55 watt autozone lights. ive been debating going to circular but i just think that they will stand out to much on the roof.
by the way is the z85 package a special thing that not many have cuz i got the z85 package too and i was just wondering. my stock height blazer always has sat about an inch and a half talller than other stock height blazers.

Quick Reply: Lets see your aftermarket lights.