The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

2010 BLAZER! custom ;)

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 10:09 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
So... I'm with the ugly crowd on this one. BUT I will give the driver points for getting it up that obstacle with his l33t 4wd skillz! look at the articulation on that suspension!!!1one
those fumes from the 50 cal making you talk all crazy again.

Old 10-26-2009, 10:31 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

@ mech cb: cheap? yes. tacky? yes. BUT did you see the bad *** hood scoop?!?! it's a hood scoop! that means it's fast! (or a subaru!)

@ old skool luvr: it was a pretty bad *** urban crawl

Old 10-26-2009, 11:22 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

@ mech cb: cheap? yes. tacky? yes. BUT did you see the bad *** hood scoop?!?! it's a hood scoop! that means it's fast! (or a subaru!)

@ old skool luvr: it was a pretty bad *** urban crawl

LMFAO!!!!

Old 10-27-2009, 06:46 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by abn31b
@ mech cb: Cheap? Yes. Tacky? Yes. But did you see the bad *** hood scoop?!?! It's a hood scoop! That means it's fast! (or a subaru!)
lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-27-2009, 09:14 AM
BF Guru

you know relooking @ the pic's again, i think the front header is a modified Volvo piece (looks a lot like my Dad's '98).
i know someone had mentioned a suspicion about it being one earlier, who was it it? Sisk or ABN31B?

Old 10-27-2009, 10:52 AM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

When I first saw it, I saw the Volvo "look" to the front, kinda like an xc70. I think it is most definitely a second gen, but it has a heavily customized header on it. I cannot say it is a Volvo front end for sure as the grill appears to go right to the bumper and Volvo's grills are always framed all the way around. Also, the headlights have to much slant to them unlike Volvo's of that style. Kinda resembles an older Hyundai too. Here is a blow up of the front end.

Old 10-27-2009, 11:20 AM
BF Veteran

it was me. but to be completely honest it was a snarky comment as opposed to investigavtive car part pointing out

Old 10-27-2009, 04:49 PM
BF Guru

it was me. but to be completely honest it was a snarky comment as opposed to investigavtive car part pointing out
well thanks for being so honest with us Curtis.

Old 10-27-2009, 11:52 PM
BF Veteran

i calls em how i sees em

Old 11-15-2009, 03:58 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough
Default looky here, its a blazer lol

its not a 2010. got it from the thread of blazers in movies and it was near the bottom of the link.

Attached Thumbnails 2010 BLAZER! custom ;)-104.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2010 BLAZER! custom ;)