Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

49er's

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 07:20 PM
Verno will become famous soon enough
Smile 49er's

Finally back in a Championship Game.
WOOOOO HOOOOO.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:41 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats. Watched the last quarter and it was quite exciting, thought the Saints were going to hold them off. Best of luck in the championship game!

Old 01-14-2012, 07:45 PM
mr.vls will become famous soon enough

I was also rooting for the Saints but you cannot have that many turnovers and win a playoff game. Even though the points off of turnovers was not great it took away the opportunity for the offense to score on their drives. (Lost Opportunity) Now I will be cheering on Greenbay all the way.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Verno will become famous soon enough

^
^
^
Hates Cheeseheads.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:19 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Eh... wanted the Saints to win, but their defense wasn't any better than a high school defense that last quarter.

The only team I hate worse than the packers and giants are those pats. Can't stand that whiner Tom Shady. Hate em. So your 49ers won tonight, hoping the Broncs will pull out a lucky win here!

Old 01-14-2012, 08:54 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

35 - 7 at the half omfg that's gross!

Old 01-14-2012, 09:52 PM
Defiant is on a distinguished road

I watched the tail end of that game. The final push that the 49's had was amazing. I don't know who the receiver was that caught that final touchdown but he needs a raise, made the catch and smacked that defender down. Somewhere Jerry Rice is smiling.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:44 PM
Starting Member
Antbankz is on a distinguished road

Lets go niners lets go!

Old 01-15-2012, 12:01 AM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

I'll just say congrats to the 'niners.

Saints and Broncos fan here.

Old 01-15-2012, 10:16 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

I wanted the Saints to win that game, but hot damn the niners earned it. That was really a heck of a game there.

The Pats/Broncos game... well, Brady sold his soul to the Devil, and Tebow has God on his side. I suppose we saw who really wears the pants in the good/evil fight, haha. That was a disgusting beatdown, and I loved every minute of it! (shop foreman at work is a Broncos fan and hasn't let me down that the Bears had a meltdown this year... now I have a reply)