Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

AAA... together we can change the auotmotive world...

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 08:23 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Default AAA... together we can change the auotmotive world...

AAA: Anti Altezza Association

We're starting here, but we'll make it grow... eventually EVERYONE will see the light and just say no to chrome Altezza's.

Don't know what Altezza's are?
Here's a picture:

They have been known to cause spontaneous VERPS and in some cases severe rib splitting laughter.

We're here to do what we can to prevent people from buying these and putting them on anything from Honda Civics to John Deere tractors...

Support groups are available for traumatising cases such as:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...urner-neon.jpg

*Warning, follow link at own risk, the AAA does not take responsibility for any damage to keyboards or screens due to forced gastric purging (AKA spewing on your computer) damage to chairs or undergarments due to the instantaneous ****ting of bricks, personal injury due to fainting or spontaneous burst of floor-rolling laughter.

There that oughtta cover our asses...

Join up!

Old 10-01-2010, 09:26 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Now we need to establish a 3 step program for people who have them. First smash them with a bat so they can never be used again, second remove the offending remains and, third install factory originals or something else without all the chrome.

Old 10-01-2010, 09:29 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Hmmm... good suggestion!

Old 10-13-2011, 04:17 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

OMG, how did I not see this before?!

So the hubby's Burban used to have Altezza lights, and after they started to fall apart and then got hit by a forklift. I BEGGED him to get stock lights because they look so much cleaner and don't interrupt the lines of the car. And when his front got smashed in from a North Carolina Deer, I also told him to go stock. He had hideous chromed lights...

Old 10-13-2011, 04:36 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

nasty tail lights right there haha

Old 10-13-2011, 06:37 PM
BF Veteran

I corgot about this completely.

Funny how my current truck has Altezzas on it, but they're black and smoked. NO CHROME

Old 10-14-2011, 12:04 AM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Eye Candy. LOL.
Kill emmmmmmmmmm

Old 10-14-2011, 09:20 AM
EricR is on a distinguished road

Oh lord that is horrible chris, I don't understand some people.

Old 10-14-2011, 09:33 AM
BF Veteran
pettyfog has a spectacular aura aboutpettyfog has a spectacular aura about

LOL, you guys. I've seen it all -in REAL TIME- from those 50 ford taillights with little blue jewels to trailer running lights on mudflaps {on cars, not trucks}, to full bore undercarriage neon. And now this.

Like that proverbial girl on the next bar stool at happy hour, It's only a matter of degree.

Things that really **** me off are those I cant avoid by averting my eyes.

Like fart cans, straight pipes and 2000 watt subwoofers.

So there!

Last edited by pettyfog; 10-14-2011 at 09:38 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:21 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

I can't find any good pictures of the Burbans tailights... but these are the headlights so just imagine how bad the tails were...

Quick Reply: AAA... together we can change the auotmotive world...