Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Anniversary

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 06:58 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anniversary

so today marks a special day...................................

it's the 1st year anniversary of my membership (life commitment?) on this fine forum!

who would've thought that after 3857 counted posts ('cause we all know if all my posts counted, i'd be ahead of Kyle for sure! ) you would all still welocme me with open arms-just before you try to wrap them around my neck!

seriously though, it's been a blast so far. and while i have learned a few things about the newer RPITA's that we luv to call our DD, "toy" or just a headache, i hope i've been helpful enough with some of the crap that i tinkered with over the years, and offer my opinion to a solution-'cause we all know how opinionated can be!

cheers to all.

i'd also like to point out that that i must be appreciated here, why else would they have made a smiley for me?

Old 09-15-2010, 07:12 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
...i'd also like to point out that that i must be appreciated here, why else would they have made a smiley for me?

Sorry, you're mistaken. It was this one.

BTW, have you noticed how members who joined after I did, and passed my post count, have mysteriously disappeared?

Old 09-15-2010, 09:52 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rriddle3

Sorry, you're mistaken. It was this one.

BTW, have you noticed how members who joined after I did, and passed my post count, have mysteriously disappeared?

but i thought that was the one reserved for Curtis?

and that last one, was that a poke @ Alex? i know he's been super busy lately, but he's still around................somewhere.........

Old 09-16-2010, 05:41 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Old 09-16-2010, 10:30 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Holy man you've been busy!

I haven't got quite that many posts after a year...

Old 09-16-2010, 12:02 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I've been here longer and you just blew by my count like nothing happened! lol
I never did celebrate my one year

Old 09-16-2010, 12:05 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

man you doubled my posts and I was on here a month before you. haha you are one of the most talkative on the forum thats for sure. and I never celebrated mine either.

We should make this a celebration for everyone whose been here a year as of this summer/fall

Last edited by Benedict1337; 09-16-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:18 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
man you doubled my posts and I was on here a month before you. haha you are one of the most talkative on the forum thats for sure. and I never celebrated mine either.

We should make this a celebration for everyone whose been here a year as of this summer/fall

yeah, my wife says my tounge is always in overdrive (read into it what you want )

as for your suggestion..............sure, why not?

so fellow members.............if you joined up anytime between.............lets say June-ish & the beginning of November (?) throw up a date of your anniversary if it's already passed. if it's yet to come...........well i sure you can wait 'til then to post.

Old 09-17-2010, 06:50 AM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Jee, I feel lazy. I joined a few months before you and have a fraction of the posts. Sad thing is I check this forum several times a day.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:12 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Damn! I'm gonna have to wait till March! LOL It'll be 3 years then. Took me 3 months from buying my truck to finding this site.

Quick Reply: Anniversary