Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Anyone in here from Saskatoon?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 05:39 PM
Starting Member
blazeitupdrgonzo is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone in here from Saskatoon?

Hey people i just moved from Lloydminster to Saskatoon SK. Im wondering if anyone on here is from Stoon or nearby. If you know of anywhere cool to cruise or offroad im all ears. The more the merrier. Peace

Old 01-10-2010, 07:29 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Well you just got farther away. I live in Lloydminster!

Old 01-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Starting Member

Ha Ha thats funny , Nice blaze man

Old 01-10-2010, 08:05 PM

Thanks man. Did you have the Blazer when you lived in town? I would have definitely taken note of a Blazer with Halo headlights, had I seen you.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Starting Member

Ya i did have it , i just moved here in Dec. I took the halo headlights and led signal lights off before winter though cause the headlights didnt seem to put out alot of light. I put the factory headlights back in and got a set of clear signals.

I didnt see your Blaze cruising around either though, surprising seeing how small lloyd is lol

Old 01-10-2010, 11:20 PM

Ya I usually take notice of every Blazer or Jimmy I see on the road, and what mods they have done. We must just travel in opposite directions around town all the time.

Old 01-11-2010, 06:40 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RangerG
Ya I usually take notice of every Blazer or Jimmy I see on the road, and what mods they have done. We must just travel in opposite directions around town all the time.
It's funny. I'm the same way. Before I owned a Blazer I wouldn't have taken notice of them on the road. It was just another vehicle to me. Now that I drive one though I notice ever Blazer driving around and what it has done to it. It's suprising how many there are still on the road. None with any mods done around me that I've seen yet though. I'm a one of a kind in town

Old 01-11-2010, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Sisk
It's funny. I'm the same way. Before I owned a Blazer I wouldn't have taken notice of them on the road. It was just another vehicle to me. Now that I drive one though I notice ever Blazer driving around and what it has done to it. It's suprising how many there are still on the road. None with any mods done around me that I've seen yet though. I'm a one of a kind in town
Good! I was hoping I wasn't the only one who sat up a little higher in their seat everytime another Blazer rolled around the corner. Right now mine is still pretty close to stock, but there isn't any real done up Blazers in town either. Just tail lights on a couple. Mine will be one of a kind once I'm done with it though!!

Old 01-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Starting Member

If you drive one block south of the civic center you will see a white 95 4 door blazer thats body dropped and bagged as well as a dark blue 98+ s10 extended cab thats also body dropped and bagged. I plan on doing a 2 inch body lift and 6 inch suspension lift to my Blaze when i get the funds. What do you have planned for your zr2 Ranger G?

Old 01-11-2010, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by blazeitupdrgonzo
If you drive one block south of the civic center you will see a white 95 4 door blazer thats body dropped and bagged as well as a dark blue 98+ s10 extended cab thats also body dropped and bagged. I plan on doing a 2 inch body lift and 6 inch suspension lift to my Blaze when i get the funds. What do you have planned for your zr2 Ranger G?
Okay ya I think I remember seeing the white Blazer. I play hockey so I'm at the civic quite a bit. Got a few more 6 am practices left this year so I'll try to take notice.

I plan on getting an add-a-leaf to even out the ride height. Halo/projector headlights - the same ones as yours. Black turn signals, powdercoated rims black, dual exhaust, CAI, and many other smaller details and such.

I'll be on the forum pretty consistently so I'll have updates up when I start getting some stuff done. Make sure you keep us updated too!!

Quick Reply: Anyone in here from Saskatoon?