Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

April Fools!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 10:55 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough
Default April Fools!

Haha well I didn't really plan on doing anything to anybody but I was awoken to tape and newspaper being crumpled out side my door. It was my older sis taping up a wall of newspaper to my door then putting crumpled up ***** between the paper and the door. Haha well that was fine cuz it really wasn't hard to get out, She under estimated the amount of paper to use and only did it waist height.

Well now its my turn

It took me 20 mins to get that far and would have gone further if my mom didn't tell her to see what I was doing. It was funny she freaked and then told me to take it off. That wasn't happening lol.

Well I made my way down to my shower, over the newspaper ***** and SPLASH! Cup of ice water on top of the door that is now all over me lol. Didn't stop there either. shower head was pointed right at my face when I reached in to turn it on. My bar of soap was cover in clear nail polish, and seran rap under the caps on my shampoo. Well she got me good, and then came my younger sis. She put Vaseline on the light switches and my door ****. Covered my bed (under the sheets) with newspaper and set my alarm for 530 AM.

Well thats my story! Whats yours? Anyone get you?

Old 04-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

My best friend is in town on spring break. I was at his house last night having some beers and playing Forza (my new favorite game). As I'm taking a leak, he yells out "Dude, Yahoo.com just reported Obama is resigning!" I come rushing out of the bathroom, trying to button up my jeans still, and as I'm trying to get to the computer, I trip over his dog. Haha.

Old 04-03-2010, 03:27 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Zed: LOL you hard it hard!
Almost nothing got played on me, but we set it up so when my dad clicked Internet Explorer a iamge comes up instead that says APRIL FOOLS and my sis inverted my moms mouse buttons.. pretty much it. lol.

Old 04-03-2010, 04:03 PM

Yea my older sis had it out for us this year. She got my mom by covering the TV remote IR sensors. And pulled the old elastic around the sink sprayer trick lol. I was gonna get my dad really good because I was supposed to paint the dump box on our work truck bright red. So I was gonna cover the cab of the truck in cardboard/saran wrap and paint the cab lol, But that could get ugly if I happen to actually paint part of the truck.

But your right Craig, I got hit pretty hard! lol

Old 04-03-2010, 09:23 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

well, I got an app on my ipod that controls the computer mouse, and put the program to do it on my brother's computer. He was using it, and I started moving the mouse around like crazy. He thought his mouse was messed up! lol

Old 04-03-2010, 11:38 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by cbr995
well, I got an app on my ipod that controls the computer mouse, and put the program to do it on my brother's computer. He was using it, and I started moving the mouse around like crazy. He thought his mouse was messed up! lol
Thats a pretty good one, there are applications that can do this at random as well as randomly turn the caps lock on and off or randomly press keys....

Old 04-03-2010, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by wlorton
Thats a pretty good one, there are applications that can do this at random as well as randomly turn the caps lock on and off or randomly press keys....
Thats a good one for when someone is doing a big report in a dorm or something! Every so often a whole sentence in CAPS or random letters here and there!

Old 04-03-2010, 11:57 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wlorton
I have another app that does that! I shoulda used that one.
Jumimouse does all that.
I used the Lagitech mouse app. I think that just does mouse.