Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Art!?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 10:00 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough
Red face Art!?

So by request I am creating a thread having everything to do with ART, painting, oil, water color, acrylic, drawing, graphite, charcoal, pastels, tattoo design, graphic art, comics, cartoons, stuff just for fun....any kind of art.
If you have requests for something you like or want drawn or painted....
If you want to learn to paint or draw, need some ideas, tips or help on any kind of art, what ever it is...Do it here. This should be fun!

I WANT TO SEE YOUR ART TOO, remember art is art...does not have to be perfect to be beautiful!

Heres some of my stuff:

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t...view=slideshow

Old 08-31-2010, 11:23 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

You have some really nice work there. If you have not you should check out some the work by degaine_designs here on the forum.

Old 09-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Starting Member

No, I have not and will do...thank you!

Old 09-01-2010, 12:14 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
No, I have not and will do...thank you!
No problem.

Old 09-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Starting Member
mattjphoto is on a distinguished road

I graduated w/ my degree in photography here are some of my art work.

Old 09-01-2010, 02:25 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Wow Bre, You've got plenty of talent there. Including mechanical!

Old 09-01-2010, 10:10 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I love the tribal style animals, and the oil rooster! My fav was the bunny rabbit, thats some great stuff. You must sell it I assume?

I have a complete print set, signed, of Loren Chabots that I got many years ago while working for the guy. He passed away and I wont get rid of these prints ever. Theres probably about 30 in the set, my family has various ones hanging around their houses from the set.

Heres my art. No its not supposed to look like the red wings logo, I dont even follow hockey (I guess Im a p*iss-poor canadian eh?)

Old 09-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Starting Member

Thats so cool!
Mattjphoto, I LOVE that photo of the car....so cool!
Ohsofly like I said....art is art....it could be a scribble on a page and if you love it, thats all that matters!

I have never taken any classes but I can take a pretty good photo, only because everything is a crop oil painting to me....here are a couple of my photos...

Last edited by BresBlazy; 09-01-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:39 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

God I love that lazy bunny. In 10 more years when i have to put the one I have down, Im getting a Holland Lop! I dont care how big it gets! That is one cool lazy rabbit!

Off Topic, there is a major bunny problem around vancouver and the lower mainland in BC... They look like pets and there will be hundreds of them playing in fields and schoolyards at a time. Look it up, its insane. These things look like pet bunnies with all the different patterns and colors.

Old 09-01-2010, 10:52 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by ohsofly
God I love that lazy bunny. In 10 more years when i have to put the one I have down, Im getting a Holland Lop! I dont care how big it gets! That is one cool lazy rabbit!

Off Topic, there is a major bunny problem around vancouver and the lower mainland in BC... They look like pets and there will be hundreds of them playing in fields and schoolyards at a time. Look it up, its insane. These things look like pet bunnies with all the different patterns and colors.
You know Holland lops dont get big, they only get to about 4 LBS...the big ones are the Mini Lops I want one of those LOL

OH I know all about that bunny exposion....we have had many here too, these stupid people get bunnies for their kids at easter...dont relize that bunnies are not the sweet friendly fluffy little guys they see on tv if you ignor them and then LET THEM GO! Makes me so mad....THIS was Phaeda (named after a moon to a planet on starwars/ we also had Teek who was named after the little furry guy from starwars LOL) Some guy let her go at a park...she was in the rescue for months, no one wanted her because of her hair too much work I guess....so they begged me to foster her...I said forget that shes mine...she was the meanest bunny LOL but I loved her...she was Ronin's GF....(lazy bunny pic)

Quick Reply: Art!?