Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Been Awhile... How is Everyone

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 02:22 PM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about
Default Been Awhile... How is Everyone

Wow. Came across one of 02Vortec's vids on Youtube and felt like jumpin back on here. Hows everyone been as of late since its been... maybe 2 years or so since I last logged in? lol

Things have been smooth over here. Lost my job where I painted military and commercial aircraft and am back to the good ol audio game.

I still have the 01 Xtreme.

Heres some recent pics:

Trucks currently at the paint shop for a respray since the shop that repainted it after the deer incident really messed it up as you can probably see in picture above. Those pics are of it running on a 2/3 drop.

Air Ride on the front should be next week if I get my truck back by then. Gonna be running the 2 Viair 480 compressors with 3/8" valves and a 5 gallon tank. Bags are the Slam RE7's.

Also alittle thing sitting in my living room right now that is going on the second I get the truck back...

Sonoma front end

Sometime next week will be my new rear setup which (tentatively) is a 25" monitor and 6 smaller monitors and a full on computer. along with a wall of 4 15" Memphis M3's(subs I have lying around) Amp I'm still deciding on. Also about to order the BOSS 335 20" rims

So yeeaaa thats whats been goin on here. I can post a build log if everyone wants lol

Old 06-14-2009, 02:26 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

lookin good man, do you have a GMC bumper your going to run with the new grill?

Old 06-14-2009, 02:33 PM
BF Veteran

I'm ordering an Envoy bumper to run on there when I get some more cash in. It flows... decently with the Xtreme side skirts and all. And you'd really have to know the trucks to notice it being a different setup.

Old 06-14-2009, 02:40 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

ive seen a few blazers with the Envoy bumper and extreme skirts and it does look really nice and your right the average joe would never know that the Envoy bumper didnt come from factory. what are you going to be doing with your extreme bumper/valance?

Old 06-14-2009, 02:43 PM
BF Veteran

local buddy of mine is asking for the valence. But I'm unsure if I can sell it off cause the paint and all is guaranteed for life under my insurance so if I get hit or something and they see I'm not running the same part they might flip out or something lol

Old 06-14-2009, 03:01 PM

lol yea those insurance guys will find anyway to screw you.

Old 06-14-2009, 03:18 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Nice truck. I'd keep the Blazer front end but that's me.

Old 06-14-2009, 04:28 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome back!
I gotta agree with kiwi...I personally like the chev grille 100x better then the envoy grille. I'd stick with the chev

Old 06-14-2009, 04:35 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Jon!

Gotta get a set of the HID headlamps with the Envoy bumper cover.

Old 06-14-2009, 04:44 PM
BF Veteran

I'm just kinda bored with the blazer front now. I wanna try something alittle different (not to the S10 world of course lol)

Went and got some HID's after the deer hit me. My job had me driving to work at 4am and rainy morning were terrible with the regular bulbs. first time it was fixed went online and ordered a set. Never regretted that one for a second! lol

Quick Reply: Been Awhile... How is Everyone