Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

best. Christmas. gift. EVER!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 12:00 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light
Default best. Christmas. gift. EVER!

soooo.............the holidays have come 'n gone. nothing left but the bills to come.

and yet......no one has thrown up anything about what they received for Christmas 2010.

so i'll start.

i received this, (a limited edition)

it was designed by my second youngest brother, who only made 6 of them (one for each brother, plus one for our Dad). each one of the brothers have owned @ least one S-series truck @ some point in our life (currently all but the middle brother are driving one). he took the idea from a pick of my brother's show Dime (hence why it's a black hat) with our family name in place of the '58 Chevrolet script on the grill. even though the hat is a little small for my big head (the guy only had XL hats as his biggest size) i plan on wearing it to all of the shows/cruises this season.

forgive the pic's. camera was in the truck all day on the 27th. plus you shouldn't let your 8 year old daughter take the pic's @ 12:30 in the morning!

so people, lets see what your best Christmas gift ever was.

Old 01-04-2011, 12:04 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

That. Is. AWESOME! I really like that hat. I want one with an Xtreme on it.

Old 01-04-2011, 12:50 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

thanks Matt. but i doubt were ever gonna get any more made. the guy who did these for him broke something like half a dozen needles doing these 6!

but i told him to register the design anyways. who knows, maybe next year he'll start making them for people?

Old 01-04-2011, 08:02 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

omg the awesomeness is overwhelming

Old 01-04-2011, 09:03 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

wow! damn that really came out nice looking!
ties with the mopar ring for car-based accessory awesomeness

Old 01-04-2011, 04:49 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

That is an awesome hat! You should get matching keychains

I have their standard "Blazer Keychain"

As far as Christmas gifts, I mostly got cash and some clothes I had wanted. My favorite gift was a .40S&W barrel for one of my handguns so that I can shoot two different calibers out of the same gun

Old 01-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Beginning Member
bigluelok is on a distinguished road

I got my '95 Jimmy 4x4

Old 01-04-2011, 08:14 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

this is what I got for xmas

Old 01-04-2011, 08:34 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Nice, Dave!
I too got a laptop for Christmas

I already bought a wireless mouse and a travel case for it.

Old 01-04-2011, 08:59 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Well being as I moved out 5 months ago. Cool gifts were outta the question this year. lol It was household stuffs but funniest thing this year was 3 sets of pots lol. One from my mom and dad (starfrit $100 decent set), one from my GFs grandmother (Logastina $300 Amazing set) and the last from GFs mother ($30 genaric no lids lol) We kept the Logastina ones and they are WAAAAAAY better than the IKEA ones we had lol.

Funniest of all time tho would have to be 4-5 years ago at home. We were finished opening everything and he tells me to go out and look in the snowmobile trailer. I ran out no foot wear in over a foot of snow and open it up to find

wait for it

a new hockey stick lol

I was disappointed at the time but it was a really good stick lol.

Quick Reply: best. Christmas. gift. EVER!