Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Best Wishes to swartlkk

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 07:33 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Get well soon Kyle. Your knowledge of all blazers in incredible, and you've helped out so many people here on BF. All the best, and the hope for a speedy recovery!

Old 07-25-2009, 08:54 AM
Starting Member
AllEiz0nMe is on a distinguished road

Kyle, You've helped me out countless times with my Blazer...and are one of the few people I know that actually knows his ****. Get better soon!!! Everyone needs you here! We're praying for you! Hope you have a speedy recovery and if you ever need anything just holler. We're five hours away but we'd help ya out if you ever needed it. You've helped us more times than I can count.

Old 07-25-2009, 09:22 AM
c0a8l0v6i8n9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes Kyle you are very knowledgable and helpful to all of us here. I hope your feeling ok and im sure you will be back to perfect health before you know it

Old 07-25-2009, 10:36 AM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point

Kyle, sorry to hear of these health issues, Get well soon and remember if anything is needed, just holler!!! Blazer members can unite to help....

Old 07-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone! I do not normally air my troubles, but the support is appreciated!

Old 07-26-2009, 01:08 AM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

So, I got this problem with my blaz... HeHe!

Get well soon buddy!

Old 07-26-2009, 03:12 PM
Starting Member
Yooper is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey man, here is to a speedy and 100% recovery. You are truly a valuable asset here on the forum. Your knowledge is so vast, it is impossible to come up with a problem that you do not have to answer to.

Old 07-26-2009, 04:01 PM
wolfen is on a distinguished road

Get well soon Kyle, the world needs good people like you.

Old 07-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Hey Kyle get well soon. You have been nothing but great to us all. Hope you have a speedy recovery. God Bless

Old 07-26-2009, 06:11 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Yep. I wish you a speedy recovery as well.
We might have had our disagreements in the past, Kyle, but I consider you a very knowledgeable and helpful person. A colleague now that I'm an AFU Admin as well.

Quick Reply: Best Wishes to swartlkk