Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Blackberry?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 05:05 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about
Default Blackberry?

Anyone in here use Blackberry? I know there is a cellphone thread... but this would be a slightly off that topic....

I had a Storm v1 and now rock the Storm v2...

Old 06-27-2010, 07:22 PM
Starting Member
serrasalmus is on a distinguished road

i have a tour 9360 and i like it but i cant wait till i can get my touch pro 2....the blackberry os is good but the custmizability in windows mobile 6.5 and the power of the snapdragon it has is amazing....the bb is just slow to me in app execution but all in all if i wasnt so picky id say its a great phone for a non touch screen, my roller ball stick every now and then and it locks up when i listen to music but i think that is fixxed with the new .792 os update have it dled but havent tried it yet...

Old 06-27-2010, 08:21 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

I have the pearl like the long battery life and fast texting but the scroll wheel gets annoying sometimes.

Old 06-27-2010, 08:30 PM
Beginning Member
CTYankee is on a distinguished road

I use the Bold and have had it for about a year now. Don't much care for it after giving it a try, but wouldn't call it a bad phone. 'Fraid the screen is just a bit too small for my old eyes when surfing the web and what seems to be a common issue with the track-ball getting stuck and needing cleaning quite often. Other than that I think it is great phone, but I got my old tired eyes on one of the larger screen phones, Android X or Incredible possibly.

Old 06-27-2010, 09:54 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

& what about Android phones?
BB's have a ton of apps but personally I don't like being monopolized like Apple does. Hence the LG Eve android I have, almost as many apps as BB & getting up there with Apple, finally.

Old 06-27-2010, 10:42 PM
BF Veteran

Idk why, but I love my blackberry storm... use instant messenger like crazy, and recently searching the app store (their "app world" as it is named) and bought a game for 2.99..... have been playing it for almost 4 hours straight.... lol.... But I am trying how to figure out how to make groups on the blackberry instant messenger right now.

Old 06-27-2010, 11:10 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

I don't do the IM too much, though it has Yahell & MSN in it, I usually text. Android apps are found at the Market, it's cool, has it divided into a ton of different catagories & searches for updates to the apps I downloaded. BB probably does that too. This is my 1st smart phone & had it since last dec. lovin it
but back to OP, google (not like you probably haven't already) blackberry apps, but be weary of some websites... yeah I know what line of work you're FINALY in lol & wtg but I just can't stress enough for people to be carefull on websites

Old 06-28-2010, 06:40 AM
Heather1984 is on a distinguished road

I'm addicted to my Crackberry Tour.

Old 06-28-2010, 07:09 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I'm addicted to BBM lol. I have the Curve 8530. Best phone I've ever had..by far. If anyone wants to chat, feel free to post your pin or PM me.

Old 06-28-2010, 07:16 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Sisk
I'm addicted to BBM lol. I have the Curve 8530. Best phone I've ever had..by far. If anyone wants to chat, feel free to post your pin or PM me.
310162BA

Just let me know who sends me a message lol

Quick Reply: Blackberry?