Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Blackberry 8703e

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 12:24 PM
BGwood88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Blackberry 8703e

I just bought one of ebay bc my lg8600 is on the fritz. i need opions thanx

Old 02-23-2009, 03:24 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default RE: Blackberry 8703e

I just got a BlackBerry 9000 this past week and couldn't be happier with it. Lately, I've spent all my free-time on crackberry.com absorbing the wealth of knowledge there.

There's a subforum for 87xx models in case you have any specific questions.

Old 02-23-2009, 06:10 PM
BGwood88 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanx

Old 02-23-2009, 06:40 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

prettyyyyy

Old 02-23-2009, 07:15 PM
cr8390 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice i have verizon and my mom got the blackberry storm. It sucks! has so many bugs the controls are stupid, when you flip it takes like 5 seconds to flip back its also a little hard to navigate if your not familiar. Its not the phone either cause my mom went and got another 1 and it did all the samethings. So she went back there and returned it and got the phone i have which is the LG Voyager (touch screen as well)(love it). Funny thing is when we went to return it there were 3 other people in line complaining about it as well.

Old 02-23-2009, 08:52 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

ORIGINAL: cr8390

nice i have verizon and my mom got the blackberry storm. It sucks! has so many bugs the controls are stupid, when you flip it takes like 5 seconds to flip back its also a little hard to navigate if your not familiar. Its not the phone either cause my mom went and got another 1 and it did all the samethings. So she went back there and returned it and got the phone i have which is the LG Voyager (touch screen as well)(love it). Funny thing is when we went to return it there were 3 other people in line complaining about it as well.
Yeah, I've read/heard quite a few bad things about the Storm. Fortunately, there are different OS builds for different carriers so you can always just load a different OS onto it and run it just fine. RIM also releases beta-builds every few months for people to test out. Once VZW finds a build they like, they'll release it on their website for Storm owners to download.

Older phones like the 8703 will have a very stable OS since RIM has had so much time to perfect it.

Old 02-23-2009, 09:02 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Yea the Verizon guy I was friends with that used to work inside my CCity location said the storm has great potential...its just too new. He actually tried to sway me away from the storm, at least until there was more support...or more time to perfect it..

Old 02-24-2009, 09:28 AM
Starting Member
bammontana has a little shameless behavior in the past

Bold FTW!!!

Love the phone.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:12 AM
BF Veteran

ORIGINAL: bammontana

Bold FTW!!!

Love the phone.
x10000

I had a Windows Mobile phone before this and when it was time to upgrade, I had a hard time deciding between another WinMo phone, the iPhone or a BlackBerry. I'd read tons and tons of reviews and finally went with the Bold. I couldn't be happier and I have no regrets about buying a BlackBerry

Old 02-24-2009, 11:16 AM
Starting Member
bammontana has a little shameless behavior in the past

ORIGINAL: otnietdehoooo

ORIGINAL: bammontana

Bold FTW!!!

Love the phone.
x10000

I had a Windows Mobile phone before this and when it was time to upgrade, I had a hard time deciding between another WinMo phone, the iPhone or a BlackBerry. I'd read tons and tons of reviews and finally went with the Bold. I couldn't be happier and I have no regrets about buying a BlackBerry

I have had them over. Started with the HTC 8525, then moved onto the Curve. Lovvved the BB, but after that I wanted to try the IPhone. Had it for a week and returned it, hated it. Then I bought the new HTC Fuze and since I was an HTC user I was excited by it, but it still was slow and the software was buggy. I was too used to the blackberrys and boom the Bold came out! Went out and bought the Bold and loveeee it!

Only thing wrong is the chrome piece for the speaker jack broke off, but a little glue and its good!

Quick Reply: Blackberry 8703e