Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 11:23 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

I am looking into a headphone upgrade and since I use my phone to track my workout routine (Droid X with JEFIT), I would like to get a set of bluetooth headphones to listen to Pandora while I work out. I have been using my old, trusty Creative Muvo TX FM 1gb mp3 player with a set of Zune premium earbuds and while this combo works good, I would like to get rid of the wires. Plus I like the variety that Pandora can give me.

Has anyone used bluetooth headphones? What make/model? How did you like them?

I have been looking at a few Motorola models (S9-HD & S10-HD) & a Plantronics model (Backbeat 903) in the sub $70 price range, and all of them have mixed reviews. Links for info & reviews. Some better prices can be found elsewhere.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:42 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

a friend of mine has the Sony Ericsson DR-BT140Q for his rides through the trails.

i know he's had some issue with some buttons not working with his iPhone, but he said it was Apple's fault, not Sony's. (so he said, according to the Apple & Sony rep's he talked to)

while i've never asked him how they've faired, he's the kind of guy that'll complain about something 'til the cows come home, if it's not living up to it's potential.

hope that helped you Kyle.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:54 PM
s14sh3r is on a distinguished road

Kyle, make sure you read the reviews on the Motorola headphones. One of their models doesn't stand up to sweat very well, but I can't remember which model. If I find it, I'll update my post.

*Update*

Both the S9 and the S10 are sweat resistant. If you get one, you have to go with the S10. Because, well, it's an S10

Last edited by s14sh3r; 03-22-2011 at 07:56 PM.