Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Bud Light Lime - Yay...or Nay?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 01:43 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default Bud Light Lime - Yay...or Nay?

What are everyone's thoughts on BL Lime? Have you tried it/want to try it...and if so what do you think?
I know up here it was back ordered for weeks. When we did get a bit, usually it was only a pallet and it only went to one liq. store in the city and sold out within the day. We've just finally got a decent amount of stock in. We still can't get the bottles though, which sucks because I hate beer out of a can.

Old 07-14-2009, 01:54 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

My friend has a fridge full, he doesn't like it, I didn't try it because I was driving and with the new 0.05 legal limit, I didn't want to push it. But I know what you mean with the back order... I found out one night about it because I asked for it at the bar and I got ALOT of weird stares.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:09 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Of course what one drinks is to his own liking, but I say why add something to a flavorless beer to give it taste. Why not just buy a good, well balanced, well brewed flavorful beer? My favorites are from Belgium, but there are good beers from small U.S. breweries. YMMV.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:59 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rriddle3
Of course what one drinks is to his own liking, but I say why add something to a flavorless beer to give it taste. Why not just buy a good, well balanced, well brewed flavorful beer? My favorites are from Belgium, but there are good beers from small U.S. breweries. YMMV.
lol...I agree with your thoughts on Bud Light. I've always hated it, and I'm surprised it's the best selling beer in the world. Overall though I don't mind Bud Light Lime...it's different and actually makes the beer tolerable.
It's not something I could drink a lot of though, that's for sure. It's more of a 1 or 2 casual type beer.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:23 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I've never had bud light, first off I'm not a fan of light beers so I stay away, and what you're saying about 1 or 2 casual beers, the only beer I've had that I could drink non-stop is Canadian, I love that stuff WAY TOO MUCH lol.

I definitely want to give it a try though, I'm not going with friend's tastes because my one buddy who hates it loves Guiness.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:44 PM
Starting Member
FlatTopFoley has a little shameless behavior in the past

tried it, not a fan really. Couldn't taste the lime. More of a National Bohemian kinda guy now.

Old 07-14-2009, 04:52 PM
turtlehumper2000 is on a distinguished road

I dont really care for Bud-light but i will drink it i want something with a bit more body to it. Bud light lime on the other i can not stand i think lime should only be in corona. As far as being able to get it its not really that hared to get it here but it could have something to do with the fact that there is a budwieser plant up the street.

Old 07-14-2009, 05:21 PM
amazinnblazin is an unknown quantity at this point

(lol sry sisk) I didn't know this was a Cosmo post LMAO!

I haven't had one...

Old 07-14-2009, 07:42 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

I've had it before. It wasn't bad.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:03 PM
bandidolenny is on a distinguished road

Didn't you know?.. LONE STAR BEER is the way beer is supposed to taste. If I want fruit in my beer, I will put in in myself... lol

Quick Reply: Bud Light Lime - Yay...or Nay?