Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Buggy?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 09:24 PM
TheBlazin is on a distinguished road
Default Buggy?

So I have a question for all of you. Should I Put money into my blazer next spring as in fix rust, paint, lift, tires, rims. or should I start putting money in with my friend on a buggy that we want to make. If i chose the Buggy then it will prolly just postpone my car off to next fall. For the buggy we could either convert his old sunfire engine trans all that good stuff. or we have access to a 351 trans and transfercase so it could be a rockcrawler which would be sweet. So pleas tell me what you think becuase I am lost on what to do right now.

Thanks

Old 09-02-2010, 09:38 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I think you should do both and just take longer... And please dont put a sunfire engine into a buggy, stick with the crazy 8

Old 09-03-2010, 01:10 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

i'd say fix the rust on your truck first and foremost so that it will last you. then after that is taken care of, go for some buggy action.

you can always do a lift later, but while the money is available do something that you're proud of like a buggy build and what not.

i wish i had gone in with my buddy and built the mustang we were looking at. instead, i spend the money on sound systems to replace my already good setup

Old 09-04-2010, 06:56 PM
TheBlazin is on a distinguished road

ok thanks guys and I am helping my other friend put a 302 into his explore it should be up and running in a couple days