Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Built not bought

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 04:54 PM
slcblazer is on a distinguished road
Default Built not bought

Anyone else hate seeing this big jacked up jeeps and trucks with the big beautiful tires, high lifts, off road bumpers, and lights. And NOT see a single speck of dirt, scratch or dent anywhere? As gorgeous as they look, people just buy them for the look and wont use them for what they are for?

Just had to get my rant out lol

Old 08-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Beginning Member
T...K21 is on a distinguished road

What a waste huh? you think they've ever left pavement?

Last edited by T...K21; 08-11-2013 at 05:40 PM. Reason: change thought
Old 08-11-2013, 05:40 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

I`ve asked people if they 4 wheel,oh yes I put it in four wheel drive in the winter! Ha! Give me a break. I keep mine clean but ut not a show truck thats for sure

Old 08-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Beginning Member
T...K21 is on a distinguished road

Is fun to watch big lifted fancy trucks and jeeps get out wheeled by an old man with a stock cj7 w/31's and a heavy foot. Even better when you have to teach them how to use their winch properly.

Old 08-11-2013, 11:30 PM

I was at the store and in the parking lot there was a group of lifted jeeps. Beautiful tough mean looking trail rigs with not a single scratch on any of them. I pulled up in my blazer and went to talk to them to see if they had any good trails. I asked if they knew of any good places to take their jeeps off road. One guy turned to me and was like "Do you really think I would take this off road? its too nice to get dirty".
I have never wanted to slap someone so bad, I just kept thinking of the commercial where the Armor All guy comes and takes the Cadillac and hot girl from the guy and says "You dont deserve this."

Old 08-11-2013, 11:59 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

one at my work, nice white silverado, lifted, flares, the works, perfectly white, tire shine ect... if you lift it ect, take it off road..

Old 08-12-2013, 08:57 AM

There has always been the running joke of lifted trucks=small *****, I disagree unless its lifted but not used

Old 08-12-2013, 09:00 AM
KM346 will become famous soon enough

Ive always been into automotive detailing so my truck usually gets washed once a week, and clay bared / waxed 2 -3 times a year... Hope people don't think that about my truck! its not a "show truck" by any means.

In my area its all the diesel trucks that have stacks a ton of lift and huge boggers that i don't get. None of them tow anything so why do you need a quad cab dually to cruise in.

Old 08-12-2013, 09:31 AM

Nothing wrong with a clean truck, I clean mine weekly. But I use it too, she has her battle scars and dents and looks like she can handle it off road.

Old 08-12-2013, 10:44 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

My truck is always shiny, clean, waxed, polished, clay bared, tire shined ect, but its not lifted for playing off road, its a street truck.

and it is true, people with lifted trucks are compensating for something..... I should drive a Geo..

LMAO JK!

Quick Reply: Built not bought