Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Burnout fail

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 07:07 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IENWE6DMYK4

this guy is stupider than the one in the neon

Old 02-11-2010, 07:23 PM
The_Beast is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Benedict1337

Check out the Dodge SRT10 burnout, that is the best one I've seen

He flipped a truck doing (trying to do) a burnout

Old 02-11-2010, 07:28 PM
88s10Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

I've seen that Vette one before. How the hell do you mess up a burnout in a brand new Corvette? Love the camera guy walking around trying to find which tire is spinning, even though they both would be, and not telling him to stop. Does burning clutch really smell like burning tires? I don't think so.

Old 02-11-2010, 07:31 PM
BF Veteran

burning clutch smells alot worse...

Old 02-11-2010, 09:09 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 88s10Blazer
That SRT10 was just a freak accident in my opinion. Yea he lost it, but the whole flipping part normally doesn't happen lol.
Yeah, but the dip**** hit the ditch lmao... that sorta helped the whole flipping part along.

As for that Vette, seen a guy with a neon do that in the school parking lot lmao... Don't know who he was, I was just standing outside after class and this guy pulls up in front of our group "YO! Check this out!" which is when he started revving but nothing happened, the smoke started and then he stuck his hand out the window and did the typical : which is also when I fell over laughing. Unfortunately I had to go get my ribs sewn back together so I couldn't get a picture...

Old 02-11-2010, 09:32 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy crap...LMFAO!

Old 02-11-2010, 09:38 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by oktain
Yeah, but the dip**** hit the ditch lmao... that sorta helped the whole flipping part along.

As for that Vette, seen a guy with a neon do that in the school parking lot lmao... Don't know who he was, I was just standing outside after class and this guy pulls up in front of our group "YO! Check this out!" which is when he started revving but nothing happened, the smoke started and then he stuck his hand out the window and did the typical : which is also when I fell over laughing. Unfortunately I had to go get my ribs sewn back together so I couldn't get a picture...
kids are so stupid sometimes when it comes to showing off their cars. apperently tonight is the local highschool's senior prank night and they are gonna shovel all the snow back onto the parking lot so they don't have to go to school. I'm gonna head out there and flash my lights at them and yell a big "HEY!" see them run all over the place. should be a good laugh

Old 02-11-2010, 09:46 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ohsofly
Heres another one of my favorite idiots who shouldnt own a car

Dodge SRT10 burnout Fail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeYsIFmYT6o
I love the driver at the end..."did I pop the tires?"..LOL.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:40 PM
The_Beast is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oisinirish
I love the driver at the end..."did I pop the tires?"..LOL.
I'd be worried the tires too

Old 02-12-2010, 12:41 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
I realize that lol, but it looks as though he was standing on the front brakes.

That's freaking crazy, I've never heard of that happening before, hence why I didn't believe Kyle at first either...

sorry Pat, that wasn't meant @ you, it was meant to be more like a "well, duh!" response.

a friend of mine who works @ a Cadillac dealership, had a customer's car come in for a vibration issue. before they could figure out the problem, the harmonic balancer came flying through the hood, & across the shop into the wall!

seems the main bolt had bcome loose. it then "walked" the balancer off of the crank snout. and when the bolt broke @ the shop, out it came.

Originally Posted by Benedict1337

tell me about it, dude doesn't even know where the clutch is. just listening to him talk @ the begining, tells you how much of a tool this guy is.

he should only be allowed to own & drive a '82 diesel Chevette-automatic!

Quick Reply: Burnout fail