Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).
View Poll Results: How many calendars do you want and where do you live?
Qty 1 in Canada
35.29%
Qty 2 in Canada
11.76%
Qty 3 in Canada
0%
Qty 4 in Canada
0%
Qty 1 in USA
29.41%
Qty 2 in USA
11.76%
Qty 3 in USA
5.88%
Qty 4 in USA
0%
Qty 1 International
0%
Qty 2 International
5.88%
Qty 3 International
0%
Qty 4 International
0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Calendar Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 07:49 AM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
woo hoo! i made August!

don't worry Jon, i'll have January's pic up for February (don't know which member that is anyways )

this is just a suggestion Cat. when you're posting up thumbnails, hit the space bar after each "image paste", and after 4, hit enter. otherwise we end up with a post that is 4 screens wide.

glad to see more members are showing interest.

seems like we have 8 Canadian members wanting some calendars. who wants to take care of dealing with the Canadian distrubution? as far as i'm concerned, we can all pay Cat directly (once we figure what the shipping breaks down to for each of us) and they can then all be sent to me if you wish. or someone can take it, doesn't matter to me.

any idea who the international order was placed by?
Sorry about that. I thought it might do that, but it turned out fine on my screen so I didn't fix it. But I just did for you.

Also, that was Ken, kiwiblazer. I'm waiting on only one for him. The printing company is being "weird" [I didn't know any other nice word to use, else I'd be going on a cussing rampage] and saying that since I'm ordering them a couple at a time, they're having to set them aside to do large orders. But they are getting printed, just slow. -.- Irritates me cause I asked the manager directly if this would happen and he said no.

Old 01-29-2011, 11:45 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

oh man i didnt even think of ripping out a page so mine is on top....thats the advantage mine can be on top EVERY MONTH...ahaha suckers...but then i would have a wrecked blazer calendar that i couldnt cherish forever...hmm..the delimma..maybe if i just remove the staples and re staple it..lol

Old 01-30-2011, 12:21 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by streblo
oh man i didnt even think of ripping out a page so mine is on top....thats the advantage mine can be on top EVERY MONTH...ahaha suckers...but then i would have a wrecked blazer calendar that i couldnt cherish forever...hmm..the delimma..maybe if i just remove the staples and re staple it..lol
Haha! If you want, I can have them make your calendar with just your Blazer.

Old 01-30-2011, 12:32 AM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

ahaha no, i have to look at that thing every day!...lol..(not that its a bad thing) when you love a blazer you dont mind flipping a few pages to see yours when you get to see a few others as you flip! (oh good new line for the you know you love your blazer when thread)

Old 01-30-2011, 08:21 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by '96-Dirty4x4
Sorry about that. I thought it might do that, but it turned out fine on my screen so I didn't fix it. But I just did for you.
thanks Cat.

you're such a sweetie.

guess today is the big day, eh!

Old 01-30-2011, 11:45 AM
Starting Member

thanks Cat.
you're such a sweetie.

guess today is the big day, eh!
My hubby would disagree with that some days. lol Like yesterday as I washed the truck. But thank you!

Yeah, last day! Whoo! And since the poll is already closed, here is the final price that needs to be sent to me from each person in Canada.

Final Canadian Price: $23.50 [for 1 calendar, +$20 for any additional]

Whoever wants to go ahead and send payment via Paypal, wolf_moon_rose@yahoo.com

So people aren't waiting forever to get their calendars because I'm waiting on one or two people to pay, I will wait 2 weeks from tomorrow, Monday, to send the calendars to Chris, I will cover whatever will be left of the shipping cost. If you still want a calendar after that point, you will have to pay the full shipping charge of $11.95 to ship directly to your house.

Also, Chris, if you could message me your address when you get a chance, that way I have it and don't get confused later down the road. I know I will. Thank you!

Last edited by '96-Dirty4x4; 01-30-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:51 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, last day! Whoo! And since the poll is already closed, here is the final price that needs to be sent to me from each person in Canada.

Final Canadian Price: $23.50 [for 1 calendar, +$20 for any additional]
thanks for putting that up Cat.

so that works out to be $163.50 for the 8 calendars, making it $20.44 each, right? but is that US or Canadian dollars? (i'm thinking it's in US$)

and since no one else had offered to take care of the Canadian distribution, i guess i'll take care of it (like you suggested).

and just so every Canadian member can see what they need to send me, once the calendars arrive here, i'll copy in my post from the 1st page (saves you going back to confirm it).

ok, so i have a break down of what the shipping costs would be for us Canadian members.

Class: Other Lettermail (Non-standard & Oversize)
Size: 380mm x 270mm x 20mm (maximum)
Weight: 100 grams
Cost: $1.25

the cost of 10 bubble envelopes is $12.99 @ the post office with exterior dimensions of 10 1/2" x 15 1/2". now i know 15 1/2" is 394mm, but the lady @ the post office assured me that those would not be charged extra.

again, the final package has to fit into the above dimensions with out any additional charges being incured.

so, Canadian members, we're looking @ $2.55 plus GST & PayPal fee, for a total of $3.06 CAN.GST is 5% for those that don't know.

you can view PayPal's fee policy HERE.

please note: for any orders that i would be shipping, there is NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR MY TIME.
don't worry guys, i'll send out pm's once they have arrived @ my place.

but if ALL of the Canadian members who ordered one could just post a quick, "i ordered x# of calendars" here in this thread, then it'll be easier to send the pm's out to the right members.

sending you a pm Cat.

Old 01-31-2011, 12:21 AM
Starting Member

so that works out to be $163.50 for the 8 calendars, making it $20.44 each, right? but is that US or Canadian dollars? (i'm thinking it's in US$)
Price I put was per person. Since some are ordering 2. Which is actually a total of 10 calendars. Total is $227.95 [including shipping from me to you]. o.o That's a lot. And yeah, price I put is US.

$23.50 US Dollars = $23.5141 Canadian Dollars

I think.... Please correct me if I'm wrong. XD

Old 01-31-2011, 01:28 AM
BF Guru

Price I put was per person. Since some are ordering 2. Which is actually a total of 10 calendars. Total is $227.95 [including shipping from me to you]. o.o That's a lot. And yeah, price I put is US.

$23.50 US Dollars = $23.5141 Canadian Dollars

I think.... Please correct me if I'm wrong. XD
forgot to calculate that there was 2 of us ordering 2 calendars each.

i'm kinda lost on your math though-but i've been having a real bad night with #'s for some reason.

first calendar is $23.50, correct? then each calendar after that is $20 flat.

so $23.50 plus 9 @ $20 equals $203.50. so that works out to be $20.35US for each calendar that is ordered from you, by us Canadians.

we were doing a large order for all of us Canadians, to save on the shipping charges. hence why we're all splitting the total cost between all of us.

does that make sense to you now?

please feel free to correct me on any of the above. like i said, i've been having a bad day with #'s. don't really know why, but it seems like it's been a battle.

does this make sense to everyone else?

Old 01-31-2011, 07:11 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

The poll is now closed, but I can open it up again.

Chris, that sounds about right to me. There should only be one shipping charge to get them over the boarder.

'96-Dirty4x4, so that would make my total ~$45 to you for 2 calendars shipped in the US, correct? If so, expect a PP payment sometime today.

Here is the current orders (see attached).

Attached Thumbnails Calendar Group Buy-poll_votes.jpg  

Quick Reply: Calendar Group Buy