Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Can I ask all y'all a favor?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 02:16 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough
Default Can I ask all y'all a favor?

My Dog Mya has Parvovirus. (<Click if you don't know what that is). And she has been in the Doggie Hospital for about 3 days now. She is not showing signs of improvement, but she is also not showing signs of going downhill. She still enjoys going outside and gets very excited. So I'm holding onto that in hopes that it means she isn't bad off.

If any of y'all are religious we'd really appreciate it if you could put her in your prayers for us. Even if Tyler doesn't realize she's gone, I know she misses him and us. She's only 7 months old and is one of the best dogs ever. We were thinking about getting her Therapy Dog trained because she did amazing with my Mom's Special Education Class, think of that. "The Most Aggressive Breed Ever" The Pit Bull, just let these kids do whatever they wanted to her without even blinking. I'm done babbling, gotta go take some Asprin for this headache I just got. But I thank y'all in advance and here's some pictures of her... sorry about Tyler ruining the first pic with his nose picking.

Last edited by ChevyBlazerChick; 06-14-2011 at 02:47 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:24 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

You have my prayer im sorry i wish i could do more =/

Old 06-14-2011, 02:46 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Beautiful dog, I'm sure she'll pull through, kids are tough and bounce right back right? lol.

Thoughts and prayers.

Old 06-14-2011, 02:53 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

I just created a Donation thing for her. Although I can't seem to find a code for Forums... it just keeps giving me HTML. grrr. I've got one on Facebook though.

@ oktain. Yeah that's what the Doc has been saying. He says she's a strong dog and will pull through. He's a great doc. He has to deal with like 4 of us calling like twice a day. lol

Old 06-14-2011, 08:42 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

beautiful dog you have there. my buddy has yours twin. they are great dogs that are only aggresive like people think if you train them that way. hopefully your pup gets better, knowing how my dogs were, they will pull through anything to be with you as long as they can

Old 06-14-2011, 08:48 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
...If any of y'all are religious we'd really appreciate it if you could put her in your prayers for us...
Not a problem...done.
A friend of mine had a pit that contracted parvo, and she pulled through just fine. They're a strong breed.

Old 06-15-2011, 09:12 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

No problem, consider it done.

Old 06-15-2011, 09:57 AM

Thanks y'all, we really appreciate it. I'll keep you guys updated if she turns a corner, I'm hoping that I call today and hear that she ate all the food she was given. lol.

Old 06-15-2011, 05:00 PM

Mya finally drank water today! If she eats tomorrow then she could be coming home very soon. Thank y'all so much!

Old 06-16-2011, 01:00 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Nice pit there! My friend has a blue one that is a sweet little dog. they are tough and itll pull through! Ive got a soft spot for animals.

Quick Reply: Can I ask all y'all a favor?