The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Cardinal Nation!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 10:48 AM
Starting Member
HcHawks09 is on a distinguished road
Default Cardinal Nation!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Anyone watch the World Series Game last night?!

Old 10-28-2011, 04:11 PM
Verno will become famous soon enough

No, but will tonight.

Old 10-28-2011, 04:50 PM
Starting Member
mattjphoto is on a distinguished road

I used to have season tickets in the bleachers before I moved away. I wish I was there so bad. LETS GO CARDS!!!

Old 10-28-2011, 05:00 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

I turned it on when they were in bottom of 9th. Man i did not see cardinals winning that..

Old 10-28-2011, 05:07 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

A hen doesn't cackle until the egg is laid.

Old 10-28-2011, 08:05 PM
Starting Member

Lets go cards!!!

Old 10-28-2011, 11:09 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

This is hands down one of the best Series in a long time!

Glad to see the Cards win, as I really don't like to see any team from Texas win anything, but would have kinda, sorta liked to see Texas win as they have never won it.

And before the haters comment, I played high school football and ran track in the Panhandle of Texas.

I just really HATE the Cowboys and that bleeds over to any team from Texas.

Old 10-28-2011, 11:11 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely one of the best World Series in a long time, to me at least. I really didn't care who won, but like you Bert, if I had to choose, I would have chosen Texas.

Old 10-28-2011, 11:50 PM
Starting Member

As a die hard Cardinals fan I am happy we won. However, back in '06 I was happy for Boston b/c it broke their "curse". If Texas would have won tonight I would have been happy b/c it would have been their first.

Old 10-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Starting Member
HcHawks09 is on a distinguished road

I too am a DIE hard Cards Fan. I was born in raised in St. Louis. And still call it home. I am now in Springfield, Mo for college where i get the opportunity to cheer on the Springfield Cardinals, our AA team!
Cant tell you how excited I was this past weekend!
After the game Friday night one of the Sports stores reopened for World Series Gear. AMAZING experience!