Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

check it out!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 10:14 AM
Beginning Member
262Blazer SS is on a distinguished road
Default check it out!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCD8s...eature=related

pretty beast right?

Old 07-20-2009, 07:15 PM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road

Where is the GO? That's is what us old men call all show & NO GO.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:26 AM
Beginning Member

ok but i bet it will go past yours pretty quick haha. but seriously you have it twisted that truck whoops v8's so its got go but its about to have a LOT OF GO! cam, lifters chip, headers oh its about to be on

Old 07-21-2009, 01:23 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 262Blazer SS
ok but i bet it will go past yours pretty quick haha. but seriously you have it twisted that truck whoops v8's so its got go but its about to have a LOT OF GO! cam, lifters chip, headers oh its about to be on
Is that your truck in the video then? Or a buddy's? I'm curious seeing as you know alot about it.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:24 PM
Beginning Member

now im trying to figure if youre being serious or an (donkey). but yes it is my truck and your point is?

Old 07-21-2009, 03:50 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

??? I won't bother asking next time... I just wanted to know if it was your truck. You seemed to know alot about the upcoming mods and your previous posts didn't say anything about it being yours. Hence why I was asking if it was yours or a buddy's because with that info in mind, it was more than just a random truck you found on youtube.
My point was I wanted to know for sure if it was your truck as I assumed.

Another question... how was I being a donkey? It was a legitimate question wasn't it? There wasn't any solid indication of it being yours.

Last edited by oktain; 07-21-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:21 PM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

now im trying to figure if youre being serious or an (donkey). but yes it is my truck and your point is?
The truck looks nice. That aside...

Less attitude will get you alot farther around here. Your video didn't show much, and your post had even less info in it, not sure exactly what kind of responses you were lookin for anyways.

NOTE: If you had all your truck info in your sig then none of us would have to ask such donkey questions!

Old 07-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Beginning Member

but the funny thing is when people know youre serious they tend to try less stuff with you but anyways honestly idc if people knw exactly what is done to my truck but dont come at me like you know is my point (not talking directly to you of course thats a generalization) to all who think they knw well guess what you dont. and yes it is nice thank you

Old 07-21-2009, 05:02 PM
BF Veteran

Well, to avoid assumptions, post the info about your truck in your signature... it also makes it easier for people to help you when you're looking for help, and from the video, you have a truck you can brag about (this is a compliment).

Old 07-21-2009, 05:10 PM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

but the funny thing is when people know youre serious they tend to try less stuff with you
Serious about what?

but anyways honestly idc if people knw exactly what is done to my truck
Then why are you showing off a video of it on a blazer Maintenance & Modding forum?

but dont come at me like you know is my point (not talking directly to you of course thats a generalization) to all who think they knw well guess what you dont.
Your right; we have no idea! Why? Because you havn't told us about it!

and yes it is nice thank you
Try being a little less conceded; You seem to forget... WE ALL HAVE BAD(donkey) TRUCKS around HERE!!! Lol!

Quick Reply: check it out!!