Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Cool photos I wanted to share with you all

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 08:16 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough
Default Cool photos I wanted to share with you all

Heres some of my collection of cool stuff around Edmonton to share with you all.

This is the lunchroom for Surety safety research on Edmontons south side. How cool is that?!?!?! Makes me wonder if anyone has joined the 20 meters high club

Some celebrity look alikes that I work with... may I introduce EDDIE MURPHY and JONNY KNOXVILLE... We also have a guy that looks like KANYE WEST but he wasnt in today... Will get that photo later.

The home of the best ice in the NHL, and also where my team kicks you teams ***... REXALL PLACE in Edmonton.

Well, we get a hell of alot of snow here every year, this year had a little extra. We have 6 of these dump sites in Edmonton where the city takes the truck loads of snow as they clean up. This is the largest mountain located on the west side of town. Look close, you can see a dozer piling it up to get an idea of the scale of just how much snow this really is.

This is looking north at the hill, see the dozer near the bottom behind the fence??? Thats a huge caterpillar, not a normal one...

This is about 10 blocks south of the pile, looking north at it.

This is looking west at the hill, from beside it. Looks like there is 2 dozers working away on it.

Some girl had this at pets in the park last summer... Its her pet, and its name is Penelope and shes very friendly. Shes about 15 pounds and 18 inches long. Its some kind of tortoise that shes had for many years. Very cool pet, and you dont have to worry about it running away!

Some big arsed moth that I found last year, thats a mens size 11 shoe, and a german shepards nose for size comparison...

Taken from my phone or I would have had video. Its some huge fire that they had to let burn itself out by my work. Cyliders of gas were popping off and shooting up out of this fire, it was so cool - until the cops came and told me I have to move NOW cause of the projectiles. Man oh man is a welders cylinders ever loud when they explode, and they go really high too!!!

Some funny poster at a customers shop that I liked!

Last edited by ohsofly; 04-04-2011 at 08:21 PM.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:25 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Nice pics in there!

Sorry, but the Oilers to not do much kicking of *** lol.

And that moth is massive! I woulda taken the 12 gauge to it.