Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

crossing fingers!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 12:57 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough
Default crossing fingers!

So our suburban crapped out... Went to her dads shop to do the frontend last weekend amd the bugger wouldnt start. Fuel pump went (and its got 160 liyres in it)... Primed with ether it will start and run. Also started smoking bad at startup amd idle recently - blue smoke. So we arent throwing anymore money at it.

I find out monday if my bank is gonna lend me 20g cause I found an 07 Escalade ESV, pewter, 80k, loaded (duh its a caddy) private sale for (drumroll) 21,500... I figure ill show the guy 18g in hundreds and go from there..

We have been looking since the weekend for a new ride for her, and i found a Yukon XL for the same price at a dealer, but the finance bank my truck loan is from doesnt want to give me that much since i havent established myself with them enough for 2 car loans, they only wanna give mr 15g... So my dad asked what my own bank said and it dawned on me that i never even thought to ask my own bank... Dumbass.

So this is going to be a looooong couple days waiting for a reply monday on my application.

But hopefully we own our first cadillac next week.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:19 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Well good luck to you hope you find something nice.